FS: Canon G2 + accessories for the serious user

Old September 14th 03, 04:55 PM
Mick Ruthven

Default FS: Canon G2 + accessories for the serious user

Hi, I just bought a G3 so am selling my G2 and 49mm accessories on eBay.
It's a mint-condition U.S. G2, original box and all contents, plus Lensmate
Adapter, Hoya Macro 3-lens set, Hoya UV filter, Tiffen Polarizer, Hoya R72
Infrared filter, collapsable rubber lens hood, lens cap (fits the adapter
and lens hood), and a CD "Short Course in Canon G2 Photography". eBay item
2951525826

I'm selling my 49mm Wallace Expo/Disc separately. It's an ingenious device
that provides a very convenient method of achieving accurate custom white
balance. When mounted on the camera lens (instantly available when used like
a lens cap) it always provides a convenient and fast full frame image of a
perfect neutral gray frame. It also converts the camera into an incident
light meter. For more information including testimonials and reviews, see
www.expodisc.com. eBay item 2951529080

Thanks,

Mick Ruthven

Old September 14th 03, 07:00 PM
Mick Ruthven

"Troy B." wrote in message
Is it for sale? If so, how much? The link is for an auction. There is a
difference you goon!

This is my first time selling anything on eBay or posting in the marketplace
groups. I didn't know that "For Sale" in this newsgroup didn't include
auction items. Sorry for acting outside the newsgroup bounds. But I don't
really think "goon" was appropriate either. It is an eBay auction item, and
if anyone is interested they can use eBay to buy it.

Thanks,

Mick Ruthven

Old September 14th 03, 07:52 PM
Lisa Horton

This is my first time selling anything on eBay or posting in the marketplace
groups. I didn't know that "For Sale" in this newsgroup didn't include
auction items.

Auction items are appropriate, but many feel that it is appropriate to
accurately label your post. FA is appropriate for auction posts, while
FS is generally thought to be most appropriate for sale posts. Many
frown on the misrepresentation of labeling a FA post as a FS.

Lisa