Now a problem with some 1DsMkIII. Will Canon never learn?

Old February 13th 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

Default Now a problem with some 1DsMkIII. Will Canon never learn?

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/...howtopic=22289
Old February 13th 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ray Fischer

Default Now a problem with some 1DsMkIII. Will Canon never learn? (TROLL)

RichA wrote:
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/...howtopic=22289

Trolling again, loser? I haven't noticed any halo around your head.

--
Ray Fischer

Old February 13th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sosumi

"RichA" wrote in message
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/...howtopic=22289

What a company!
One guy even suggests to use liveview for leveling. He forgets to tell that
liveview on the 1Ds MIII has no auto focus, so you must do that by hand.

Fantastic! Where can I buy one?

--
Sosumi

Old February 13th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On Feb 13, 1:10 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
RichA wrote:
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/...howtopic=22289

Trolling again, loser? I haven't noticed any halo around your head.

Loser? Like multi-billion $ company that keeps turning out multi-
thousand dollar FLAWED products??
Old February 13th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Sosumi wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/...howtopic=22289

What a company!
One guy even suggests to use liveview for leveling. He forgets to tell that
liveview on the 1Ds MIII has no auto focus, so you must do that by hand.

Fantastic! Where can I buy one?

RichA is priceless.

-Wolfgang
Old February 16th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ray Fischer

RichA wrote:
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/...howtopic=22289

Trolling again, loser? I haven't noticed any halo around your head.

Loser? Like multi-billion $ company that keeps turning out multi-
thousand dollar FLAWED products??

Name one multi-billion corporation that hasn't done so. ALL complex
products have flaws. It is not possible to produce such products that
are wholly withoout flaws.

When you exhibit signs of perfection I'll take you seriously. For now
you're just an idiot troll.

--
Ray Fischer

Old February 16th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Ray Fischer wrote:
RichA wrote:

Loser? Like multi-billion $ company that keeps turning out multi-
thousand dollar FLAWED products??

Name one multi-billion corporation that hasn't done so.

Microsoft!
It has, arguably, not turned out any product yet, preferring
to package flaws. :-)

-Wolfgang