Camera Club

Old March 21st 04, 06:05 PM
MikeS

Default Camera Club

I hope this is permissible advertising my camera club
http://www.photocraft.org.uk/ which is in Wallington London England you are
welcome to visit us we have a mix of traditional wet (darkroom) and Digital
photographers.

MikeS

Old March 21st 04, 09:16 PM
Frank Pittel

I'm fine with it. I would ask that you make it clear in the subject that the
post/thread concrens the club.

-------------------

Old March 21st 04, 09:35 PM
MikeS

Default PhotoCraft Camera Club looking for members

"Frank Pittel" wrote in message
news
I'm fine with it. I would ask that you make it clear in the subject that
the
post/thread concrens the club.

MikeS wrote:
: I hope this is permissible advertising PhotoCraft my camera club
: http://www.photocraft.org.uk/ which is in Wallington London England you

are
: welcome to visit us we have a mix of traditional wet (darkroom) and

Digital
: photographers.

: MikeS

Is this ok Frank?

Old March 21st 04, 10:30 PM
Frank Pittel

As a member of a LF group in the midwest here in the US we spent the early
days organizing meetings, outings, etc in the large format group. As the group
got bigger we set up a web site and mailing list and the posts to the group
are more of a reqruitment tool to let people in the area know that we exist and
point them to our web page and mailing list.

Although people outside the midwest complaining on occasion having the name
of the group (midwestlf) in the subject meant that people not interested could
simply skip those threads. On more then one occasion that fact was pointed out
to those that complained. :-)

MikeS wrote:

: "Frank Pittel" wrote in message
: news : I'm fine with it. I would ask that you make it clear in the subject that
: the
: post/thread concrens the club.
:
: