Photo Safari and Photography lessons in Chiang Mai

Old April 2nd 05, 02:45 PM
Steve Kramer

Default Photo Safari and Photography lessons in Chiang Mai

Make your holiday adventure one that will give you lasting pleasure,
with new skills to bring to each and every vacation to come!

We begin our sessions with a 90 minute 'classroom' introduction to the
simple techniques that transform a snapshot into an artistic
composition, the use of the 'other two buttons' on your own camera that
you never used because the automatic "Program Mode" gave you
satisfactory results, and learn what YOU can do with the camera you
already have. No need for new equipment!!

Next, we move out into the field, to photograph scenic spots in
Thailand that the tour busses usually miss. We can work in beautiful,
peaceful surroundings as we put into practice those 'other buttons!

A break for a good Thai lunch, then it's on to the next venue for
practice in other aspects of our classroom learning. During the day, we
will visit 3-4 different sites to put into practice all that we covered
in our book session.

So... for a combination sightseeing/photo safari/camera workshop in
settings that few tourist ever get to see, contact Steve Kramer at
"PhotoEnvisions" today and book your holiday adventure.*

New students can often be taken on 24 hour notice, but more notice
means more private lessons!

I know where the elephants lay down...

*Sorry, but I am unable to accept bookings from either Jews, or persons
of Japanese origin, as frankly, I loathe and detest all of them! )

Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in
seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old April 3rd 05, 06:18 PM

In rec.knives Steve Kramer wrote:

*Sorry, but I am unable to accept bookings from either Jews, or
persons of Japanese origin, as frankly, I loathe and detest all
of them! )

Wow.
Steve must be a really cool guy to have such devoted followers!

Alvin in AZ (libertarian)