ZLR?? You mean EVF !!!

Old March 24th 05, 01:06 PM
Roland Karlsson

Woodchuck Bill wrote in
:

As soon as I saw the subject line, I thought to myself...Roland
Karlsson will be in this thread. Low and behold, I am correct! ZLR is a
nickname, inspired by the acronym you posted above. It is not to be
taken literally, as has been explained to you dozens of times before.

Was anything in what I wrote incorrect?
Did anything in my post hint at that I do not
already understand what you now are so kindly
telling me?

Come to think about it: Are you a Troll?

It takes one to know one. ;-)

Your smiley is not appreciated.
Your post I find offensive.
Please stop responding with your insinuation posts
about me and my posts every time I post.
We are discussing ZLR here and not other posters posts.
Are you sitting there just waiting for Mr Karlsson
to post about ZLR - so you can spawn your own
posts about my posts? If you are totally uninterested
in what I write - why do you bother? Get a life.

/Roland
Old March 24th 05, 07:47 PM
YAnewswatcher

Woodchuck Bill wrote:

As soon as I saw the subject line, I thought to myself...Roland
Karlsson will be in this thread. Low and behold, I am correct! ZLR is a
nickname, inspired by the acronym you posted above. It is not to be
taken literally, as has been explained to you dozens of times before.

I think the easiest solution is to put Karlsson in the Kill file.

There. 'Tis done!

--
YAnewsWatcher.
Old April 5th 05, 05:19 AM

In a related question, what is my Olympus C-2100 (sometimes referred to as
an UZI)? This is a serious question. I do want to know.

John

"Per Nordenberg" wrote in message

"David Mitchell" skrev i meddelandet
m...
What is a zlr??

It does not exist. Neither do "SLR-like" cameras. Either you have an
SLR or you donīt.

What do you call Olympus' E-10 and E-20 models then?

Regards,

Per Nordenberg

Old April 10th 05, 07:46 PM

Thanks. Glad to be aboard. I have lots of other caneras but find I take
most of my pictures these days with my UZI.

John

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...
wrote:
In a related question, what is my Olympus C-2100 (sometimes referred
to as an UZI)? This is a serious question. I do want to know.

John

It has full manual controls and an SLR-like shape, so yes.
Welcome to the group!

David

Old April 11th 05, 06:38 PM
Bram

"Per Nordenberg" wrote:

It does not exist. Neither do "SLR-like" cameras. Either you have an
SLR or you donīt.

What do you call Olympus' E-10 and E-20 models then?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but those are SLR's. The fact that
you can't detach their lenses doesn't change anything from the
fact that the viewfinder is optical and through the lens.

Actually.. I can show you a picture of the E-10 box (I still
have one sitting in a closet) saying it is a "Digital SLR".
so at least Oly says they are SLRs..
Old April 21st 05, 12:31 AM
Alan Browne

David Mitchell wrote:

What is a zlr??

It does not exist. Neither do "SLR-like" cameras. Either you have an
SLR or you donīt. You people are fooling yourselves if you think your
crappy point and shoot zooms have anything to do with an SLR. Please
change the name of this group as it is an abomination to serious
photographers.

You're an abomination to politeness and form. Blow off.

*Plonk*

-- slr-systems FAQ project: http://tinyurl.com/6m9aw
-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.