[SI] Things won't get Interesting until tomorrow.

Old September 6th 09, 09:10 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

Default [SI] Things won't get Interesting until tomorrow.

I'm running a little behind and won't be able to post the shots until
tomorrow afternoon. So, if you haven't submitted anything, you have another
day. Fire away...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/interesting

Old September 6th 09, 10:04 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Reality Bytes[_3_]

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:10:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

I'm running a little behind and won't be able to post the shots until
tomorrow afternoon. So, if you haven't submitted anything, you have another
day. Fire away...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/interesting

Based on past experience of viewing SI submissions, I strongly suspect that
things won't get interesting tomorrow either. In fact I'm so sure of it I'm
not even going to bother to see if it got the least bit interesting. Just
what the world needs, more "high-quality" images of nothing worth seeing.

Old September 7th 09, 08:09 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Reality Bytes" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:10:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

I'm running a little behind and won't be able to post the shots until
tomorrow afternoon. So, if you haven't submitted anything, you have
another
day. Fire away...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/interesting

Based on past experience of viewing SI submissions, I strongly suspect
that
things won't get interesting tomorrow either. In fact I'm so sure of it
I'm
not even going to bother to see if it got the least bit interesting. Just
what the world needs, more "high-quality" images of nothing worth seeing.

and yet you feel compelled to inform us of this.
Curious.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old September 7th 09, 03:20 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

"Reality Bytes" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:10:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

I'm running a little behind and won't be able to post the shots until
tomorrow afternoon. So, if you haven't submitted anything, you have
another
day. Fire away...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/interesting

Based on past experience of viewing SI submissions, I strongly suspect
that
things won't get interesting tomorrow either. In fact I'm so sure of it
I'm
not even going to bother to see if it got the least bit interesting. Just
what the world needs, more "high-quality" images of nothing worth seeing.

So send us something and dazzle us with your brilliance instead of
meaningless and worthless comments.

The world awaits your photographic jeenyus.

Old September 7th 09, 10:04 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message
"Reality Bytes" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:10:25 -0400, "Bowser" wrote:

I'm running a little behind and won't be able to post the shots until
tomorrow afternoon. So, if you haven't submitted anything, you have
another
day. Fire away...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/interesting

Based on past experience of viewing SI submissions, I strongly suspect
that
things won't get interesting tomorrow either. In fact I'm so sure of it
I'm
not even going to bother to see if it got the least bit interesting. Just
what the world needs, more "high-quality" images of nothing worth seeing.

and yet you feel compelled to inform us of this.
Curious.

Not to worry, just another worthless moron who still lives in his parent's
basement.

[SI] Things won't get Interesting until tomorrow. Bowser Digital Photography 4 September 7th 09 10:04 PM
Tomorrow David Starr In The Darkroom 0 May 8th 07 11:21 PM
Tomorrow I will finally have... DD 35mm Photo Equipment 23 November 12th 05 07:31 PM
Interesting things about Nikon Chuck Digital Photography 42 July 12th 04 04:28 PM
FA: Nikon SB-80 DX (ends tomorrow) SC Miata General Equipment For Sale 0 April 17th 04 04:43 PM