The End of What Was Once A Great Group.

Old September 4th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default The End of What Was Once A Great Group.

Helen wrote:
It has become impossible to talk about photography on this newsgroup
without ensuing arguments and attacks. There is no point in posting a
photographic subject or a pic because it always ends the same way.
It's a damn shame too because I actually learned a lot of valuable
information here and I was inspired and impressed by honest-to-
goodness photographers who have the same passion and committment I do
about photography. It's just not worth it to even drop by now and
then.

I submit it's not impossible, just difficult, helen. Really not a huge
amount different that when you first joined us. - just fewer and fewer
newbies, spam and trolls. Pestilence has risen, and is more noticeable
due to less content from the rest of the NG.

--
john mcwilliams
Old September 5th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 5/09/2009 6:48 AM:

Pestilence has risen, and is more noticeable
due to less content from the rest of the NG.

Indeed. Must be why you only post to whinge, isn't it?
Because when it comes to general photography talk, you are an example of absence.