canon A95 vs kodak cx 6445

Old February 7th 05, 08:12 AM
Jan Böhme

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:54:47 +1300, "Leo R."
wrote:

Go to this address and you can select whatever digicams you wish and compare
their specifications and features side by side.
Hope this is helpful.
Leo
http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/came...n/compare.html

Nice site, but not infallible. A quick test comparison of four cameras
revealed at least one obvious error: Panasonic Lumix FZ20 is claimed
to lack external flash possibilities. In real life, it has an ordinary
hotshoe.

Jan Böhme
Korrekta personuppgifter är att betrakta som journalistik.
Felaktigheter utgör naturligtvis skönlitteratur.
Old February 8th 05, 10:38 AM
Ravi Kumar M via PhotoKB.com

Default canon A95 vs kodak cx 6445

please compare all aspects of both the cameras and advice on which to buy.
If a detailed comparision of all the features is done, it would be of great
help to me. This is my first purchase of a digital camera.
Ravi