Fall Forest images

Old December 6th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Forest Wanderer

Default Fall Forest images

I recently added some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of you who frequent the forest wander site.

http://www.forestwander.com

Old December 6th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Fred Lebow

Forest Wanderer" wrote in message
ps.com...I recently added
some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of you who frequent the forest wander site.

http://www.forestwander.com

Nice site Thanks

Fred

"

Old December 6th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John

Forest Wanderer wrote:
I recently added some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of you who frequent the forest wander site.

http://www.forestwander.com

From your wacky site:

"Price that Christ Jesus paid for me. Even though I just like all others was
a sinner and deserved a judgment of hell and fire. Jesus was compassionate
and provided the way to salvation!"

Jesus H. Christ on a stick! You're a Jeezum nut case and you should have a
disclaimer when you point people to your sicko site.

What made you into such a jesus-freak? Are you a pederast, rapist or
murderer? Did you find jesus in a prison cell?

You're going to burn in eternal hell fire for your deceptions.
Old December 6th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 12/6/06 6:43 AM, in article , "John"
wrote:

Forest Wanderer wrote:
I recently added some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of you who frequent the forest wander site.

http://www.forestwander.com

From your wacky site:

"Price that Christ Jesus paid for me. Even though I just like all others was
a sinner and deserved a judgment of hell and fire. Jesus was compassionate
and provided the way to salvation!"

Jesus H. Christ on a stick! You're a Jeezum nut case and you should have a
disclaimer when you point people to your sicko site.

What made you into such a jesus-freak? Are you a pederast, rapist or
murderer? Did you find jesus in a prison cell?

You're going to burn in eternal hell fire for your deceptions.

Well, aren't we just in a fabulous Holiday Spirit, Sunshine?

Old December 7th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Forest Wanderer

Thank you for the compliment. I love for people to realize that I am a
Jesus Freak.

I am not ashamed of how I became a child of the Living God through
adversity. My son who was three years old at the time pushed a screen
out of a window and fell nearly 8 feet onto a garden rake head first.

Je almost died but by the grace of God he was spared. I still resisted
the calling power of the Holy Spirit for nearly 6 months until one day
at an old fahioned fundamental church with an old fashioned preacher at
an old fashione altar I was Born again.

You see all of us have sinned even little babies know how to lie as
soon as they can talk. that is why we must be born again. If you simply
accept Jesus as your sin sacrifice and believe that HE is the only way
to heaven you too can be saved. People don't go to Hell for sin they go
to Hell for rejecting Jesus and His Precious Blood. He came and died
for sinners, not righteous. He came to save that which was lost.

John wrote:
Forest Wanderer wrote:
I recently added some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of you who frequent the forest wander site.

http://www.forestwander.com

From your wacky site:

Old December 7th 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Dec 6, 11:23 pm, "Forest Wanderer" wrote:

Thank you for the compliment. I love for people to realize that I am a
Jesus Freak.

[Snipped witness story]

Well put. I'm a Born Again Christian too who finds that the best
litmus test for discerning what spiritual direction *any* soul (of
*any* faith) is going in is a willingness to be gratuitously,
irresponsibly, or eagerly cruel. I don't think there's anything about
"Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself" that most world religions wouldn't
admire.

Now I'm going to check out your site.

Old December 7th 06, 10:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Dec 5, 10:52 pm, "Forest Wanderer" wrote:
I recently added some new images to the forest wander gallery for those
of you who frequent the forest wander site.

Some very beautiful photographs! It would be great if each
applet/photo had a title or small description (aside from the URL).
West Virginia seems to offer a wonderful amount of fall foliage
possibilities. AFAIK, it's the only state with fall foliage pictures
posted on its official website.

Old December 7th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John

Forest Wanderer wrote:
Thank you for the compliment. I love for people to realize that I am a
Jesus Freak.

I am not ashamed of how I became a child of the Living God through
adversity.

Wild-eyesd Jesus nut-jobs love talking about children. No wonder so many of
them are pederasts. No doubt you are too.
Old December 7th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Forest Wanderer wrote:
I am not ashamed of how I became a child of the Living God through
adversity. My son who was three years old at the time pushed a screen
out of a window and fell nearly 8 feet onto a garden rake head first.

Je almost died but by the grace of God he was spared.

I'm glad your kid pulled through, but I can't help wondering why Jesus
let that poor boy fall in the first place?

Old December 7th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 06:46:16 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:

Forest Wanderer wrote:
I am not ashamed of how I became a child of the Living God through
adversity. My son who was three years old at the time pushed a screen
out of a window and fell nearly 8 feet onto a garden rake head first.

Je almost died but by the grace of God he was spared.

I'm glad your kid pulled through, but I can't help wondering why Jesus
let that poor boy fall in the first place?

To teach his old man Thou Shalt Latch Thy Screens And Put Away Thy Tools?
Or perhaps He was helping out a trauma surgeon who was in financial
trouble? One can always theowank a reason if one wants to try hard enough.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate