Jobo Roller Block Parts

Old November 19th 05, 01:09 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Jobo Roller Block Parts

I just purchased a used CPP-2 with lift. I want to use the 3000 series
tanks but the CPP-2 did not come with the Roller Extensions (#07067) needed
to accomodate the larger 3000 series tanks.

I have contacted Omega Satter but I haven't gotten any response yet.

Anyone know of another parts source? (replies to group please)

Anyone have a set they'd like to sell? (replies to email please)

Thanks in advance.

Larry Clemons
Exquisite Light Photography

Old November 19th 05, 01:15 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

In article ,
"XLPhotography" wrote:

I just purchased a used CPP-2 with lift. I want to use the 3000 series
tanks but the CPP-2 did not come with the Roller Extensions (#07067) needed
to accomodate the larger 3000 series tanks.

I have contacted Omega Satter but I haven't gotten any response yet.

Anyone know of another parts source? (replies to group please)

Anyone have a set they'd like to sell? (replies to email please)

Thanks in advance.

Larry Clemons
Exquisite Light Photography

The question is how did you contact Omega and when?
Although they are the Only US distributer of Jobo there
are probably dealers local or otherwise that may have the
item where are you located?

I am also forwarding this to Omega Satter.
to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

www.gregblankphoto(dot)com
Old November 20th 05, 12:10 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:15:40 -0500, Gregory Blank

"XLPhotography" wrote:

I just purchased a used CPP-2 with lift. I want to use the 3000 series
tanks but the CPP-2 did not come with the Roller Extensions (#07067) needed
to accomodate the larger 3000 series tanks.

I have contacted Omega Satter but I haven't gotten any response yet.

Anyone know of another parts source? (replies to group please)

Anyone have a set they'd like to sell? (replies to email please)

Thanks in advance.

Larry Clemons
Exquisite Light Photography

The question is how did you contact Omega and when?
Although they are the Only US distributer of Jobo there
are probably dealers local or otherwise that may have the
item where are you located?

I am also forwarding this to Omega Satter.

I emailed them 2 1/2 weeks ago about some Jobo parts & haven't got a reply yet.
If ayone does hear from them, please post it here.

Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant.
Now I can do what I enjoy: Large Format Photography

Web Site:
www.destarr.com
Old November 20th 05, 02:07 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

In article ,
David Starr wrote:

I emailed them 2 1/2 weeks ago about some Jobo parts & haven't got a reply
yet.
If ayone does hear from them, please post it here.

That length of time i think i would call, and I forwarded your post as
well -FWIW.
to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

www.gregblankphoto(dot)com
Old November 20th 05, 03:18 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

A couple of years a go I bought some Jobo roller blocks. A local photo
store ordered them for me. Of course, that was before the recent
changes.