Do you want to be a better digital photographer?

Old May 19th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Do you want to be a better digital photographer?

Hi! My name is Adam Schmidt and I've been a professional photographer
for my living for 23 years. My studios have made millions. I have
now established a FORUM for professional digital photographers and
those that ASPIRE to be one.

For a limited time, when you register with your first and last REAL
name for your username, you receive a FREE 6 month membership to the
forum! No credit card required, no obligation. Easy.

You'll be surrounded by professional photographers that will help
teach you how to create better images and make more money in
photography. And you'll make great new friends.

To get IN, you need to register even though there is a "public" area
that you can see without registering. All the good stuff is
INSIDE.

THE SITE IS WWW.DIGITALPHOTOPROS.COM

Check it out, you'll be glad you did. See you there!

Adam

Old May 19th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 19, 12:29 pm, wrote:
Hi! My name is Adam Schmidt and I've been a professional photographer
for my living for 23 years. My studios have made millions.

Millions of what? Spam posts?

Old May 19th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Starlord

Default Do you want to be a better digital photographer? (NO)

I'll stick to using FILM.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

Old May 19th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

wrote:
Hi! My name is Adam Schmidt and I've been a professional photographer
for my living for 23 years. My studios have made millions.

For a limited time, when you register with your first and last REAL
name for your username, you receive a FREE 6 month membership to the
forum! No credit card required, no obligation. Easy.

You'll be surrounded by professional photographers that will help
teach you how to create better images and make more money in
photography. And you'll make great new friends.

THE SITE IS
WWW.DIGITALPHOTOPROS.COM

Such a great thing that it uses a gmail acount for business?

Sheesh, this was a stunningly weak bit of spam.

There is an Adam Schmidt in Florida who is a photographer of the Anne
Geddes (pause for retching) style. It would be a shame to propagate
that upon unsuspecting wanna-be's.

Hey Adam: Don't SPAM our newsgroup. We'll make you f*cking miserable.

Our NG has a strict NO SPAM policy.
Old May 19th 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jim

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi! My name is Adam Schmidt and I've been a professional photographer
for my living for 23 years. My studios have made millions. I have
now established a FORUM for professional digital photographers and
those that ASPIRE to be one.

No, I like the sorry photographer that I have always been.

Jim