Trolls "join" Steve Young?

Old July 26th 04, 06:06 PM
Lisa Horton

Default Trolls "join" Steve Young?

Steve Young wrote:

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
om...

Sorry Anni. We're here to stay.

Fear not. A knee slappin time is in store for everyone!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*bout time* you joined up Gordon

Care to elucidate for us Steve, just exactly what are you welcoming him
into joining?

Lisa

Old July 26th 04, 06:49 PM
Steve Young

Default Lisa having trouble getting it

"Lisa Horton" wrote in message

Steve Young wrote:

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
om...

Sorry Anni. We're here to stay.

Fear not. A knee slappin time is in store for everyone!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*bout time* you joined up Gordon

Care to elucidate for us Steve, just exactly what are you welcoming him
into joining?

hahaha
I thought it would be funny to play along with the spoof
Afterall, Lionel played on someone else's spoof, (blowing a k00k fart at
me, so I followed suit you having any luck on *your* spoof Lisa?

Old July 26th 04, 07:02 PM
Lisa Horton

Steve Young wrote:

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
om...

Sorry Anni. We're here to stay.

Fear not. A knee slappin time is in store for everyone!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*bout time* you joined up Gordon

Care to elucidate for us Steve, just exactly what are you welcoming him
into joining?

hahaha
I thought it would be funny to play along with the spoof
Afterall, Lionel played on someone else's spoof, (blowing a k00k fart at
me, so I followed suit you having any luck on *your* spoof Lisa?

Sure sure Steve, I believe you.

But I don't spoof, I don't need to. Anything I've got to say, I say it
with my own name. Then again, I'm not quite as "organized" as you are,
perhaps

Lisa
Old July 26th 04, 08:41 PM
Richard Cockburn

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in
:

Steve Young wrote:

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
om...

Sorry Anni. We're here to stay.

Fear not. A knee slappin time is in store for everyone!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*bout time* you joined up Gordon

Care to elucidate for us Steve, just exactly what are you welcoming him
into joining?

hahaha
I thought it would be funny to play along with the spoof
Afterall, Lionel played on someone else's spoof, (blowing a k00k fart at
me, so I followed suit you having any luck on *your* spoof Lisa?

Whatever you say, 'Orville'. ;-)

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

Old July 26th 04, 09:21 PM
Steve Young

Steve Young wrote:

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
om...

Sorry Anni. We're here to stay.

Fear not. A knee slappin time is in store for everyone!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*bout time* you joined up Gordon

Care to elucidate for us Steve, just exactly what are you
welcoming him into joining?

hahaha
I thought it would be funny to play along with the spoof
Afterall, Lionel played on someone else's spoof,
(blowing a k00k fart at me, so I followed suit
you having any luck on *your* spoof Lisa?

Sure sure Steve, I believe you.

good

But I don't spoof, I don't need to. Anything I've got to say, I say it
with my own name.

Can you pick out Lionel's sock puppets?

Then again, I'm not quite as "organized" as you are,
perhaps

Don't feel bad, I'm not *that* well organized myself.
Unless of course you're possibly referring to Lionel's fairy tale.
It's hilarious watching headless chickens glom onto something someone
says. Possibly because they don't want to sort the truth for themselves?
The 35mm group is a masters thesis in the waiting.

So, let's get down to brass tacks
Does this person know what they're talking about?