[Film] Fuji Superia 100

Old April 2nd 05, 02:32 AM
True211

Default [Film] Fuji Superia 100

My local dollar store is selling 24-exposure rolls of Fuji Superia 100 for a
buck each. I'm talking about the regular stuff, not the Reala. I've never
used this particular emulsion, though I have used the Superia Xtra 400 and
800. I assume that this is a very saturated film. Is this a bargain, or is
that about the right price for the stuff? I'm tempted to buy and freeze a
brick or two, but if it's nothing special then I won't bother. Another
concern is that the film is imported. I can't tell what the originating
country is, because most of the writing on the box is in what appears to be
Arabic.