frightening declassified images

Old January 22nd 16, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

Default frightening declassified images

These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest real
concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

--
PeterN
Old January 22nd 16, 06:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PAS[_2_]

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:

These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.
Old January 22nd 16, 06:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:

These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly going
to accelerate global warming.

Coal and other fossil fuel generated power is just a tad slower.

Savageduck

Old January 22nd 16, 08:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PAS[_2_]

On 1/22/2016 12:28 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:
These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly going
to accelerate global warming.

Coal and other fossil fuel generated power is just a tad slower.

Or to no measurable affect at all.
Old January 22nd 16, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/22/2016 1:00 PM, RichA wrote:
On Friday, 22 January 2016 12:28:39 UTC-5, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:

These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm
I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly going
to accelerate global warming.

Until it brings on global cooling, aka, "nuclear winter." Though the envirokooks never did say why thousands of tests they did never had that effect.

Wrong again. But, why bother with an explanation. You can check for
yourself what people you call "kooks," say about the use of nuclear
power to generate electricity.

--
PeterN
Old January 22nd 16, 09:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 09:28:34 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:

These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly going
to accelerate global warming.

Then why do they talk about a nuclear winter?

Old January 22nd 16, 09:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/22/2016 2:21 PM, PAS wrote:
On 1/22/2016 12:28 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:
These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm
I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly
going
to accelerate global warming.

Coal and other fossil fuel generated power is just a tad slower.

Or to no measurable affect at all.

I have not seen any reliable independent studies that support your
statement. Perhaps you can provide some.

--
PeterN
Old January 22nd 16, 09:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:00:01 -0800 (PST), RichA
wrote:

On Friday, 22 January 2016 12:28:39 UTC-5, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 22, 2016, PAS wrote
(in article ):

On 1/22/2016 12:08 PM, PeterN wrote:

These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest
real concern

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm
I thought global warming is supposed to be our biggest concern.

Active use of the current global nuclear weapon inventory is certainly going
to accelerate global warming.

Until it brings on global cooling, aka, "nuclear winter." Though the envirokooks never did say why thousands of tests they did never had that effect.

Because they were spread over both time and place and most of them
were underground.

Eric Stevens
Old January 22nd 16, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Davoud

PeterN:
These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest real
concern
http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

OK, I looked at the photos, which I first saw many years ago when I was
in the Air Force. They didn't frighten me then and they don't frighten
me now.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old January 22nd 16, 10:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 1/22/2016 3:52 PM, Davoud wrote:
PeterN:
These declassified images recall what I think should be our biggest real
concern
http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Loading/Bomb_Guide.htm

OK, I looked at the photos, which I first saw many years ago when I was
in the Air Force. They didn't frighten me then and they don't frighten
me now.

Yes I made an obtuse reference against nuclear proliferation. During the
cold war, the countries that had them acted responsibly. Now, I am not
certain that all nations with nuclear capabilities will act in that
manner. It is the madmen and fundamentalists, who scare me.

--
PeterN