Saltzman Part ?

Old May 18th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
john

Default Saltzman Part ?

Good news. The two gears and chain apparatus that couple the head's forward
and back movement were missing. I got the parts from the local tractor shop,
and installed them before noon today, Sunday. Perfect fit! Got to love made
stone-standard US industrial parts.

Now to replace the brake lines on the '58 Bug. Converting to US standard in
the process.

Best,
John

Old May 18th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

On 5/18/2008 11:33 AM john spake thus:

Good news. The two gears and chain apparatus that couple the head's forward
and back movement were missing. I got the parts from the local tractor shop,
and installed them before noon today, Sunday. Perfect fit! Got to love made
stone-standard US industrial parts.

Now to replace the brake lines on the '58 Bug. Converting to US standard in
the process.

Picture, pleeze.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill
Old May 18th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
john

s.com...

http://www.digoliardi.net/58.jpg (cheap digital snapshot)

Old May 18th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

On 5/18/2008 1:18 PM john spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

On 5/18/2008 11:33 AM john spake thus:

Good news. The two gears and chain apparatus that couple the head's
forward and back movement were missing. I got the parts from the local
tractor shop, and installed them before noon today, Sunday. Perfect fit!
Got to love made stone-standard US industrial parts.

Now to replace the brake lines on the '58 Bug. Converting to US standard
in the process.

Picture, pleeze.

http://www.digoliardi.net/58.jpg (cheap digital snapshot)

Granted, that's a nice-looking Beetle (I'm guessing '60-'63???), but I
somehow think it wasn't exactly what you intended to post ...

Unless: hood opens to reveal a horizontal projector, focus controlled by
an extra-low gear, for use on those moonless Minnesota nights outdoors ...

Old May 19th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
john

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

Now to replace the brake lines on the '58 Bug. Converting to US
standard in the process.

Picture, pleeze.

http://www.digoliardi.net/58.jpg (cheap digital snapshot)

Granted, that's a nice-looking Beetle (I'm guessing '60-'63???), but I
somehow think it wasn't exactly what you intended to post ...

1958

Unless: hood opens to reveal a horizontal projector, focus controlled by
an extra-low gear, for use on those moonless Minnesota nights outdoors ...

Great idea! I'll remove the 11"x80' rollfilm aerial camera. Seemed overkill
for traffic anyway.

Old June 16th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default Saltzman Part ?--SPAM SPAM SPAM---

On 6/16/2008 11:33 AM weiwei spake thus:

For example, 'wow gold' (http://www.wow-powerleveling-wow.com/) if you
have very flexible 'wow gold'
(http://www.wow-powerleveling-wow.com/gold.asp) hours and can go on
'wow power leveling' (http://www.powerleveling-wow.com/siteMap.asp) an
early date, go back to work after dinner, and still 'wow power
leveling' (http://www.powerleveling-wow.com/) get eight hours of sleep,
then a 100-hour workweek might 'wow power leveling'
(http://www.powerleveling-wowgold.com/) be fine for you.weiwei1978123

Take your goddamn Chinese spam and get the ****** out of here. We don't
want it!

Old June 17th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 6/16/2008 11:33 AM weiwei spake thus:

For example,

Spam snipped...

Take your goddamn Chinese spam and get the ****** out of
here. We don't want it!

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill

Did you report this to his ISP? Spammers seldom read the
groups they spam. I reported this but it would help if
others did too.
Every news group reader has a way of displaying the
entire header. Most ISPs now have an abuse address to send
complaints to. It appears that the old problem of open
relays are now rare so true sources can usually be
identified.
An ISP may not respond to a single complaint but will
if it gets multiple complaints.
I've noticed an increasing amount of spam on the
rec.photo groups. I think this is partly because the amount
of traffic is down but also because the regular followers
are not being rigorous about reporting spam.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Old June 17th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Jean-David Beyer

Richard Knoppow wrote:
"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 6/16/2008 11:33 AM weiwei spake thus:

For example,

Spam snipped...
Take your goddamn Chinese spam and get the ****** out of here. We don't
want it!

-- The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation
with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill

Did you report this to his ISP? Spammers seldom read the groups they
spam. I reported this but it would help if others did too.

Who do you suppose his ISP is? Clearly not news.newsgroupbanter.com and not
photobanter.com either, because they are both probably captive. Could it
really be giganews?

nwrddc01.gnilink.net!cyclone2.gnilink.net!cyclone1 .gnilink.net!gnilink.net!
nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!216.196 .98.140.MISMATCH!
border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!
local02.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.newsgroupbanter .com!
news.newsgroupbanter.com.POSTED!not-for-mail

Every news group reader has a way of displaying the entire header. Most
ISPs now have an abuse address to send complaints to. It appears that the
old problem of open relays are now rare so true sources can usually be
identified. An ISP may not respond to a single complaint but will if it
gets multiple complaints. I've noticed an increasing amount of spam on
the rec.photo groups. I think this is partly because the amount of
traffic is down but also because the regular followers are not being
rigorous about reporting spam.

.... and because the regular posters are burned out by all the spam and
flaming and just do not care to fight that anymore?

^^-^^ 22:00:02 up 6 days, 2:37, 4 users, load average: 4.38, 4.16, 4.10
Old June 17th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Richard Knoppow

"Jean-David Beyer" wrote in message
Richard Knoppow wrote:
"David Nebenzahl" wrote in
message
s.com...
[...]

.~. Jean-David Beyer Registered Linux User
85642.
/V\ PGP-Key: 9A2FC99A Registered Machine
241939.
^^-^^ 22:00:02 up 6 days, 2:37, 4 users, load average:
4.38, 4.16, 4.10

Well, it appears I was wrong about their being no open
relays anymore. Obviously this was posted through one.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Old June 27th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John[_16_]

ppgggaga1 wrote:
A good beginning is a half done! ::Keep up the good work!::::
'Runescape' (http://www.runescapecoin.net)

I find such SPAM repulsive, and this one in particular is just evil.
"Runequest" is the name of the most sophisticated and complex role
playing board game in the world. It was based upon the universe invented
by F. Gregory Stafford, and co-authored by him. He is my brother and I
am sure he would jump down this SPAMMER's throat and turn him inside-out.

SB-600 part scenic_man[_2_] Digital SLR Cameras 2 October 25th 07 04:59 AM
Whatever Happened To ..... (Part B) Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 4 December 12th 06 02:02 AM
JG Saltzman Enlarger Roller Chain [email protected] In The Darkroom 2 March 4th 06 06:47 AM
Moon Part 2 dj NME Digital Photography 0 January 26th 05 12:37 PM
FS 8X10 Saltzman DEMitchel Darkroom Equipment For Sale 0 August 21st 03 05:21 AM