Kid's camera

Old June 30th 04, 06:15 PM
Big Bill

Default Kid's camera

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:57:45 -0500, Ron Hunter
wrote:

Steven M. Scharf wrote:

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

"Giorgio Preddio" wrote in message
e.com...

The Sigma SD10 is a great camera for learning photographers. I
recommend this camera to my students all the time. Check out the
following professional review:

http://dpreview.com/reviews/sigmasd10/

May we be correct in the belief that your opinions are 100% unbiased
regarding Sigma products?

Yes, exactly like Mr. Clinton didn't have sex with 'that woman'
(Monica). Grin.

Just drove by the local Barnes & Noble, on the way home from work, where
Clinton is signing books (at this moment if he showed up on time). What a
huge crowd. There mus have been 5000 people milling around the parking lot,
walking many blocks from where they could find parking. Even some protesters
took time off from protesting the Michael Moore film, to protest at B&N.
These right-wing wacko's are too funny. Clearly not many people care a lot
about Clinton's BJ from Monica, whether or not a BJ is technically
considered sex.

Wonder why no one ever asked Bill Clinton this question:

"Mr. Clinton, you say that a BJ isn't sex. Would you still think that
way if someone asked you if it were ok for Chelsea to give him a BJ?"

Now what do you think his answer would be?

He lied. But the bad thing was that he lied about the lie, not just the
act. Lawyers just don't think like ordinary people.

Ask Bill what he would say if he found out that Hillary was giving BJs
to the pool guy.

Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old July 3rd 04, 09:34 PM
Ray Fischer

Giorgio Preddio wrote:
The Sigma SD10 is a great camera for learning photographers.

It's actually a crappy camera for beginning photographers since it
doesn't do JPEG compression and isn't compatible with a lot of the
photo-management software available.

--
Ray Fischer

Old July 3rd 04, 09:35 PM
Ray Fischer

Ron Hunter wrote:
Steven M. Scharf wrote:

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

[...]

As I recall, he said it wasn't "sexual relations".

Not that Clinton-haters have too much concern for the truth.

--
Ray Fischer

Old July 4th 04, 03:32 AM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Ray Fischer
wrote:

Giorgio Preddio wrote:
The Sigma SD10 is a great camera for learning photographers.

It's actually a crappy camera for beginning photographers since it
doesn't do JPEG compression and isn't compatible with a lot of the
photo-management software available.

It's a crappy camera for any purpose.