Camera Bag for 10D

Old June 27th 04, 09:39 PM
adm

Default why the 10D for me?

"Georgette Preddy" wrote in message

That's the reason most buy Canon.

Wrong.

The reason most people buy Canon is for the results. The reason many people
buy Nikon is the same.

I'm not sure why some people buy Sigma, but I'm sure there ARE reasons.

It's just a shame your posts have NO reason.

Seriously, George/Steve, what is it that you get from this continual
trolling ? It sure as hell isn't good pictures.

Old June 27th 04, 10:08 PM
Big Bill

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:35:18 -0700, Randall Ainsworth
wrote:

Sigma is better. Trust me. I am a professional.

choke A professional what? Liar...retard?

A professional porno photographer.
That's why he has so many Sigmas; at any one time, two are out for
cleaning.

Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old June 28th 04, 12:26 AM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , adm
wrote:

I'm not sure why some people buy Sigma, but I'm sure there ARE reasons.

Cheap.
Old June 28th 04, 12:27 AM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Big Bill
wrote:

A professional porno photographer.
That's why he has so many Sigmas; at any one time, two are out for
cleaning.

He's gotta have several just to keep one functioning.
Old June 28th 04, 11:55 PM
GR

Default Camera Bag for 10D

I'm looking for a better bag too, and have missed the earlier postings on
this string. Could you please post the name and model of the bag you are
describing? TIA

"Drifter" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:33:43 -0500, schuetzen - RKBA!
wrote:

Drifter wrote:

I hooked a pair of strings onto that front panel so I could drop it
open one handed and it acts as a "shelf" of sorts. I always carry the
bag on the left shoulder (as the 10D is a "right handed" camera) and
have gotten very good at rummaging around in the bag with one hand.

I had no idea that the front flat was stiff enough to open out as a shelf

as you
put it. hmmm, I just might ship my Volc 9 back and get the bag you have.
actually, there is no reason that a person could not sew gussets on the
bag-shelf to full length support it and then to insert a stiffner of thin
plastic. hmmmmm
thanks buddy, good idea and thanks for the additional thoughts, I really

dislike
digging down thru the middle of that V-9 I have. real pita.

Glad I could help. A while ago I was whining about where to keep my
lens caps and somebody else told me to sew Velcro on my neck strap and
put a Velcro dot on the lens cap...voila, instant lens cap keeper. I
NEVER would have thought of that one myself grin. Sharing ideas is
why these groups are so great.

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

Old July 3rd 04, 09:23 PM
Ray Fischer

Giorgio Preddio wrote:
"Jimmy Smith"
"Giorgio Preddio" wrote in message

Jimmy, curiousity has gotten the best of me here. What made you buy
the 10D? Did you look into the Sigma line first? You might have drawn
a different conclusion.

I liked the available features, price, available Canon lens and accessories,
build quality and the overwhelming positive experiences and opinions from
many different photographers around the world.

Sigma is better. Trust me. I am a professional.

Professional liar?

Anyone who trusts you is a fool.

--
Ray Fischer

Old July 3rd 04, 09:24 PM
Ray Fischer

adm wrote:

The reason most people buy Canon is for the results. The reason many people
buy Nikon is the same.

I'm not sure why some people buy Sigma, but I'm sure there ARE reasons.

The same reason people vite for Bush.

Suckers.

:-)

--
Ray Fischer

Old July 4th 04, 04:20 AM
Drifter

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:55:24 GMT, "GR" wrote:

I'm looking for a better bag too, and have missed the earlier postings on
this string. Could you please post the name and model of the bag you are
describing? TIA

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was on vacation and just got back.
the bag I'm using is a Tamrac "System 6" model 5606
http://www.tamrac.com/5606.htm

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."