Which do you beleive

Old April 12th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
measekite

Default ΑΠ: Which do you beleive

G. Paleologopoulos wrote:
putz
Troll.

Old April 12th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
G. Paleologopoulos

Default ΑΠ: A?: Which do you beleive

"measekite" wrote
news
G. Paleologopoulos wrote:
putz
Troll.

Q.E.D.
(lookitup)

Old April 12th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Spamm Trappe

Default Which do you beleive

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:03:15 -0700, Mr. Strat wrote:
In article , Bert Hyman
wrote:

In measekite
wrote:

|DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
htm1
head
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"

What?

Several of us regulars have told him to stop posting in HTML, but he's
apparently severely retarded.

Hell, the world would be a far better place if he stopped posting *PERIOD*.

Anyway, he's PLONKed in perpetuity here, now.
Old April 12th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mr. Strat

In article , Spamm Trappe
wrote:

Hell, the world would be a far better place if he stopped posting *PERIOD*.

Anyway, he's PLONKed in perpetuity here, now.

I just looked at his path/headers. He's using Prodigy? I didn't even
know they were still in business. What a loser! That's worse than AOL.
Old April 13th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default Which do you believe

I believe that you will choke on your own phlegm. Now go crawl off and
expire, sphincter.

On 4/12/08 12:34 PM, in article
, "measekite"
wrote:

1. Nikon is better than Canon

2. Canon is better than Nikon

3. One is not better than the other but they are different. Most of the
features are the same but are presented a little different. Each depending on
the model has some advantage over the other. The results may be a little
different (sharpness, color etc) on model model in some circumstances
sometimes but the actual quality is quite comparable. One is really not better
but may be preferred.

Old April 13th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 4/12/08 8:50 PM, in article ,
"measekite" wrote:

Spamm Trappe wrote:

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:03:15 -0700, Mr. Strat wrote:

In article
, Bert Hyman
wrote:

In measekite
wrote:

|DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
htm1
head
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"

What?

Several of us regulars have told him to stop posting in HTML, but he's
apparently severely retarded.

Hell, the world would be a far better place if he stopped posting *PERIOD*.

Anyway, he's PLONKed in perpetuity here, now.

Thank you for da plunk

My postings are not meant for idiots.

Apparently, they are posted by one.

Old April 13th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article ,
measekite wrote:

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
html
head
meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"
/head
body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"
br
br
Spamm Trappe wrote:
blockquote "
type="cite"
pre wrap=""On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:03:15 -0700, Mr. Strat wrote:
/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""In article a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
. 184.7"<Xns9A7E81BA7E
>/a, Bert Hyman
a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
m>/a wrote:

/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""In a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
gy.net"news:qo6Mj.336
/a measekite
a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
"<inkystinky@oe m.com>/a wrote:

/pre
blockquote type="cite"
pre wrap=""<|DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<htm1>
<head>
</head>
/pre
/blockquote
pre wrap=""What?
/pre
/blockquote
pre wrap=""Several of us regulars have told him to stop posting in
HTML, but he's
apparently severely retarded.
/pre
/blockquote
pre wrap=""!----
Hell, the world would be a far better place if he stopped posting *PERIOD*.

Anyway, he's PLONKed in perpetuity here, now.
/pre
/blockquote
Thank you for da plunkbr
br