[SI] Shoot-In, Teeth Comments

Old February 1st 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Marsha

Default [SI] Shoot-In, Teeth Comments

Marsha
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/73632285

I love sharp shots and this one is great. The nuts & bolts really
compliment the teeth. Thanks for adding the explanation. I would not
have known what this is. Interesting. Those teeth don't look sharp
enough to cut anything, so I guess they have some other purpose. The
silver colour and texture makes this an above average image IMO. Very
nice. 7 out of 10.

Thanks for your comments, Mardon. This was taken through a window into the
tea processing room.

Every capture and critique is a learning experience. I appreciate these
photo groups.

Marsha

Old February 1st 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
michelo

"Mardon" wrote in message
. 130...
"michelo" wrote in :

Whose the dentist 'cause I ain't goin' there!!!! Great shot, second
place award IMO but the idea of a dentist allowing photos of his
patients to be publicly displayed kind of freaks me out.

Everybody just asked to review the shots first.

Opps! It sounds like you are the dentist. [Spoken while extracting foot
from my mouth!]

No. If it was the case I could also afford a DSLR. Everybody mean the
dentist, assistant and patient.

It is a great photo. I've always wondered what's going on in there while
the dentist is working. I even suggested to my dentist that he put up a
mirror so that patients could watch but the idea didn't fly. I think it'd
be neat.

Maybe not everybody would enjoy it. Even less if it happens to have blood.

Michel

Old February 1st 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

[OT] Mexican dentists...

michelo wrote:

Paul Furman wrote

I had the dentist take a shot of me with my cell phone camera...
in Mexico... you ain't gonna see it!!

: - )

If he is an American dentist on vacation at the same resort, there is no
problem. But I'm sure that was not the case.

It had to be painful if you couldn't wait to be back. Unless you found was a
modern dentist office for wealthy tourist.

American schooled dentist with reasonably modern equiptment just a
couple miles from my mother's place in AZ. There is another one I
visited before with a very fancy super modern office but I was told this
place was better recommended. I had a bunch of crowns & 3 root canals
and saved a load of money but 2 of the root canals were done improperly
and need to be redone. Pretty much a nightmare though I suppose I still
saved a bundle in the end nobody likes having root canals re-done! The
xanax was the only good part, though I'd have much prefered gas.
Old February 1st 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
michelo

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
. ..
[OT] Mexican dentists...

michelo wrote:

[...]

Xanax? Here they just give you a sip of Canadian Whisky.

Michel