LCD Screen Protector

Old March 7th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Miguel[_2_]

Default LCD Screen Protector

Hello:

According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I dismantle
that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
experience?

I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7614932141160/

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com

Old March 7th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
irwell

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:26:09 -0500, Miguel wrote:

Hello:

According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I dismantle
that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
experience?

I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7614932141160/

Your pictures are very nice, especially for indoor photos.
Leave the LCD alone, it is not affecting the picture quality at all.
Old March 15th 09, 05:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Miguel[_2_]

"Irwell" escribió en el mensaje
On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 17:26:09 -0500, Miguel wrote:

Hello:

According to your experiences, to clean of internal form the Protector of
the Screen LCD of a compact camera, Could It be some problem if I
dismantle
that part of the Camera or It must be did only by a person with this
experience?

I'd like to approach to know your comments of my last photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7614932141160/

Your pictures are very nice, especially for indoor photos.
Leave the LCD alone, it is not affecting the picture quality at all.

Thanks for the answers. These are the last photos of the next moment:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/se...7615245915120/

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com