Rawshooter Premium 2006 For Sale??

Old July 19th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Default Rawshooter Premium 2006 For Sale??

In rec.photo.digital neverwhere wrote:
Is there anyone who would be interested in selling their legitimate copy of Rawshooter Premium 2006 to me? Adobe has recently purchased Rawshooter and there no longer is a mechanism on Pixmantec's website to purchase RSP. Therefore, if anyone has a legit copy and is not using it anymore AND is willing to sell it to me, please email me. I am using a 15 day trial, so all I would need is a legitimate key for the program. I would be willing to pay half up front and the remainder, if the key works.

I can do Paypal, money order, Western Union. Just let me know.

Trying to save money on the Adobe Lightroom 1.0 when it is realeased? Any
owners of RawShooter Premium get a free download of Adobe Lightroom 1.0 when
it is released.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old July 19th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Bill Funk

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:22:34 -0500, "Thomas T. Veldhouse"
wrote:

In rec.photo.digital neverwhere wrote:
Is there anyone who would be interested in selling their legitimate copy of Rawshooter Premium 2006 to me? Adobe has recently purchased Rawshooter and there no longer is a mechanism on Pixmantec's website to purchase RSP. Therefore, if anyone has a legit copy and is not using it anymore AND is willing to sell it to me, please email me. I am using a 15 day trial, so all I would need is a legitimate key for the program. I would be willing to pay half up front and the remainder, if the key works.

I can do Paypal, money order, Western Union. Just let me know.

Trying to save money on the Adobe Lightroom 1.0 when it is realeased? Any
owners of RawShooter Premium get a free download of Adobe Lightroom 1.0 when
it is released.

And the OP doesn't have a copy of Rawshooter Premium. Just the
preview.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old July 19th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

In rec.photo.digital Bill Funk wrote:

Trying to save money on the Adobe Lightroom 1.0 when it is realeased? Any
owners of RawShooter Premium get a free download of Adobe Lightroom 1.0 when
it is released.

And the OP doesn't have a copy of Rawshooter Premium. Just the
preview.

Yes, I thought the OP wanted to buy a copy of Premium and figured he really
was hoping for Adobe Lightroom at a discount?

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old July 19th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

In rec.photo.digital neverwhere wrote:
I do understand your cynicism, but in my case, I'm just trying to be effective and productive with the Raw files that I need to process. Nothing else.

Fair enough. I was curious as I have seen a few requests to buy or sell RSP
since it was announced that Adobe will be giving registered users of Raw
Shooter Premium [if registered by 7-12-2006] a free copy of Lightroom 1.0 when
it is released.

http://www.pixmantec.com/newsletter/19/index.html

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Old July 20th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
David J. Littleboy

"neverwhere" wrote:

I do understand your cynicism, but in my case, I'm just trying to be
effective and productive with the Raw files that I need to process.
Nothing else.

I'd recommend checking out Bibble and (the non-pro version of) C1 (and DPP
and BreezeBrowser). At some point, even if you get RSP up and running, a
problem will come up at some point that's nasty and that won't get fixed.

FWIW, although I really hate how DPP handles (or, more accurately, fails to
handle) highlights, with the Landscape picture style it nails the Velvia
electric greens that Velvia users love so much, and I really couldn't
persuade RSP to get anywhere close, even with its Vibrancy slider.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old July 20th 06, 08:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Volker Hetzer

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
In rec.photo.digital neverwhere wrote:
I do understand your cynicism, but in my case, I'm just trying to be effective and productive with the Raw files that I need to process. Nothing else.

Fair enough. I was curious as I have seen a few requests to buy or sell RSP
since it was announced that Adobe will be giving registered users of Raw
Shooter Premium [if registered by 7-12-2006] a free copy of Lightroom 1.0 when
it is released.

http://www.pixmantec.com/newsletter/19/index.html

Yeah! Bought mine on the ninth!

Lots of Greetings and thanks for posting it!
Volker
--
For email replies, please substitute the obvious.