NOBLEX: Better than Widelux, larger than X-Pan (and Heliar...)

Old May 24th 04, 10:45 PM
ricciaa2004

Default NOBLEX: Better than Widelux, larger than X-Pan (and Heliar...)

Dear all,
for those of you interested in panoramic photography I am selling my
very nice Noblex 135 U on eBAY. Mius 5 days and no reserve
Click he
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

The camera is in 9+ condition and has just been COMPLETELY checked by
the factory in Dresden, Germany. This, together with the state of the
camera, explain the starting price . You should bid with all
confidence ! This model is the top of the 35mm line of Kamera Werke
Dresden. This model has a rotation speed of 1/500th (this is VERY
important), the lens shifts, it also accepts the Panolux light meter.
The camera lens rotates on the basis of an electrical engine (this is
why Noblexes are better than Widelux), the angle of view is 135
degrees (almost the double of the X-PAN), finally the quality of the
image is superior than what can be achieved with the new Voigtglander
lenses (such as the Heliar 12mm which I have owned and then sold to
buy this Noblex). The camera is just fantastic: it's light, the lens
is a Zeiss design, and uses only the central part of the lens. The
results are REALLY sharp (I have attached a picture made with this
camera!). The camera is VERY reliable. Attention: you MUST use the
proper batteries with it (only the best alkaline ones see Noblex's
site for details). I used to scan my films with an EPSON 3200 with
excellent results. Why I am selling it ? I am selling all my 35mm
cameras to switch to medium format (look at my other eBay Auctions) In
addition to the camera you'll find 4 filters (brand new) which are
just what everyone needs (skylight, graduated, neutral density and
orange). If you want to see how this camera compares with all its
"competitors" follow this link
http://www.kamera-werk-dresden.de/en...comparison.htm This
camera sells now at Adorama (w/out the filters) for 1649,95$. Each
filter costs 49,95$ at B&H Photo Video

I am also selling a brand new Hexar w/ a 35 mm Laica ASPH (with boxes)
Check my other items on sale !
Bid with confidence every item is new and tested from the factory
Cheers Andrea
Old May 24th 04, 10:49 PM
Bowzre

Yeah, that's great, but keep the sales trash in the marketplace groups and
not here, where it doesn't belong. E-Bay will be notified of the abuse.

"ricciaa2004" wrote in message
m...
Dear all,
for those of you interested in panoramic photography I am selling my
very nice Noblex 135 U on eBAY. Mius 5 days and no reserve
Click he

Snipped...

Old May 24th 04, 10:53 PM
ian green

hi

would you accept teen russian slut for ehhh say for a couple of months as a
pay for your magic sold item?

--

ian green

Xeto : photo & graphic project : http://xeto.front.ru
photo galleries @ BlurryImage : http://www.blurryimage.com/user/ian%20green
selected photography : http://ian_green.photosight.ru/
..
EOF

"ricciaa2004" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
m...
Dear all,
for those of you interested in panoramic photography I am selling my
very nice Noblex 135 U on eBAY. Mius 5 days and no reserve
Click he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...pagename= STR
K%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Old May 24th 04, 10:55 PM
Tony Spadaro

Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.