FS: Vintage Hasselblad 500 CM system

Old April 8th 04, 08:18 PM
Bob Ford

Default FS: Vintage Hasselblad 500 CM system

Pardon the long post but if you want to own a Hasselblad it is worth
reading!

I have owned this equipment for several years and bought most of it
new. Everything is in excellent condition, both mechanically and
cosmetically. I recently had everything checked out by a local Pro
repair shop and only major thing needing repair was the backs needed
to have the felts replaced and this repair was done. Shutter speeds
were all checked and to be expected, were off SLIGHTLY but certainly
not enough to be a problem.

I would prefer to find a buyer close enough to complete the
transaction in person but I would be willing to ship it.
If you are at all interested in getting into a MF format camera that
is in great shape then you should contact us about this one.
I used it for weddings and for Motorsport racing and I have been doing
video for several years now so no longer have any need for this
equipment.

Here is a complete list and I will ONLY sell it as a complete package.

500 CM black and chrome body
80mm Zeiss Planar T* lens (with UV filter and lens hood)
50mm Zeiss Distagon T* lens (with UV filter and lens hood)
1 A12 backs - black and chrome
Hass. 45 deg. prism with extra focus screens
Hass. fitted pistol grip (LH side mount)
Hass flash bracket extension - fits on pistol grip to center flash
over lens.
3 pc. set Hass. Proxars (0.5m, 1m and 2m)
Hass. Selenium cell light meter (clips onto lens hood)
Gossen SBC Super Pilot light meter
Hass 5 image prism lens attachment plus misc. cross star filters.
Hass. Aluminum fitted case - dimpled aluminum.
(holds all of this equipment perfectly)

For SERIOUS BUYERS I will send pics or you can call me toll free at
1.800.858.5518

I won't give it away but I will make a serious buyer a very attractive
price. The equipment is just too nice to have it stored in a closet -
some enterprising photographer should be using it to make GREAT
pictures :-)
Bob Ford
Images In Motion
www.imagesinmotion.com

Old April 9th 04, 04:54 AM
Bob Ford

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:19:32 -0500, "Alecj"
wrote:

What is a "black and chrome body"?

I am not an expert on newer Hassy's but I think some of them are all
black. Mine has black leather trim on most of if but the exposed metal
parts are probably S/S rather than chrome......poor choice of words on
my part - they are shiny metal :-)

.. .