dumb-ass flee market salesman

Old May 19th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar
Savageduck[_2_]

Default dumb-ass flee market salesman

On 2009-05-19 02:34:33 -0700, edspyhill01 said:

....and you have to be the dumb-ass who reposts all the crap most of us
have filtered from our World.

and you do it, not once, but three times!!

If you want to comment on this, or any SPAM, at least remove the content first!

Savageduck

Old May 19th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar
Alan Browne

On 2009-05-19 02:34:33 -0700, edspyhill01 said:

...and you have to be the dumb-ass who reposts all the crap most of us
have filtered from our World.

Concur. just ignore these and update your filters.

and you do it, not once, but three times!!

If you want to comment on this, or any SPAM, at least remove the content
first!

Actually as I filter all gmail, all I saw were your and Jurgen's replies...

but your heart is in the right place...

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 20th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar
Not Given[_2_]

On 2009-05-19 02:34:33 -0700, edspyhill01 said:

...and you have to be the dumb-ass who reposts all the crap most of us
have filtered from our World.

and you do it, not once, but three times!!

If you want to comment on this, or any SPAM, at least remove the content
first!

hmmm, my newsserver showed this assklown posted it three times, once and two
follow-ups on one thread and as a single post in this thread. So my count is
4 times. He is IMHO close to a spammer.

Old May 20th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar
Savageduck[_2_]

On 2009-05-19 02:34:33 -0700, edspyhill01 said:

...and you have to be the dumb-ass who reposts all the crap most of us
have filtered from our World.

and you do it, not once, but three times!!

If you want to comment on this, or any SPAM, at least remove the content
first!

hmmm, my newsserver showed this assklown posted it three times, once and two
follow-ups on one thread and as a single post in this thread. So my count is
4 times. He is IMHO close to a spammer.

Since "Ed Spy Hill" doesn't appear to be even a remotely entertaining,
regular, or informatinve contributer to these NGs it is going to be
simpler to just KF him if he persists in his stupid action, however
well intended he might think he is.
Savageduck

Old May 20th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_2_]

On May 20, 10:34*am, Savageduck
On 2009-05-20 06:47:10 -0700, "Not Given" said:

Since "Ed Spy Hill" doesn't appear to be even a remotely entertaining,
regular, or informatinve contributer to these NGs it is going to be
simpler to just KF him if he persists in his stupid action, however
well intended he might think he is.

Well, duh! BTW, did you take the time to report the emails to
Google? If enough people do that, and it doesn't take many, Google
will block the bonehead. (I was not trying to entertain you.
Something tells me you are a droll, humorless know-it-all.)

As I said, I accept you were well intentioned in what you were trying to do.
What you achieved was to repost the SPAM, and that was what some of us
commented on.
Most of us have enabled filters, with dedicated News Clients and do not
use Google Groups. Many have filtered all gmail sources, I am not one
of those.

I was not expecting you to entertain me, but many who post here, have
from time to time provided humor, entertainment and information. Some
have a great depth of experience and knowledge in various fields and
their contribution can be valuable. Some are irritating trollish pests
or kooks.

As far as my role goes, if you check on some of my posting history, you
will find I have at times been opinionated, outraged, stupid,
reactionary, sometimes informative, I have made attempts at humor
(sometime successful, sometimes not) and occasionally posted images for
the enjoyment of all, or to provoke a debate.
I have been misunderstood, misinterpreted and I have probably been
guilty of being annoying and irritating.
So I probably fit some aspects of your description (& opinion) of me
and some not. (For what it's worth I never considered myself either
humorless or droll.)

Savageduck