THE 20D: SO LAME, IT MOCKS WOMEN WHO SPEAK THEIR MIND!

Old March 4th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default THE 20D: SO LAME, IT MOCKS WOMEN WHO SPEAK THEIR MIND!

On Mar 4, 8:04 am, smb wrote:

Blind hatred and rage covers up a lot of truth. Look beyond the
stereotypes thrown out by the left and maybe you'll see a glimmer of
reality.

Over 3,000 US dead in Iraq. Civil war in Iraq. No end in sight.
Had enough of reality yet?

(Not to mention gas prices at the pump up 25 cents in the past two
weeks.
What's up with that?)

Old March 4th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Mar 4, 8:11 am, smb wrote:

exactly what would you have done
differently if you were president, given the same information and the
same situation? Please be specific.

Well obviously, I would attack a country that had nothing to do with
9/11 and show them a little Shock & Awe. After all, I'm a "War
President."

Annika ---- aka "The Decider"

Old March 4th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 3/4/07 5:00 AM, in article , "Rita Ä
Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

smb wrote:

Bush acts on his principles rather than on poll
numbers. Chimps are good a being mimics, Bush is his own man.

Suicide is a
viable option for him to regain some credibility and honor.

Let's start with men who run around with women's names, shall we?!?
Care to take the lead?

Old March 4th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 3/4/07 7:04 AM, in article ,
"smb" wrote:

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 06:00:36 -0500, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04
@aol.com wrote:

smb wrote:

Bush acts on his principles rather than on poll
numbers. Chimps are good a being mimics, Bush is his own man.

LOL! Maybe this is why he's going down in history as one of the biggest
failures in US history. Just maybe if he had listened to the people he
might have had a chance of succeeding. Since Bush lacks principles and
moral integrity he had no choice but to shun the poll numbers, otherwise he
would have to admit defeat and his overwhelming incompetence. Suicide is a
viable option for him to regain some credibility and honor.

Your last sentence alone shows the idiocy of your view.

Blind hatred and rage covers up a lot of truth. Look beyond the
stereotypes thrown out by the left and maybe you'll see a glimmer of
reality.

You juist have to figure out *which* Rita you are conversing.

"She" has so many 'personalities'...

Old March 4th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cynicor

Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:04 am, smb wrote:

Blind hatred and rage covers up a lot of truth. Look beyond the
stereotypes thrown out by the left and maybe you'll see a glimmer of
reality.

Over 3,000 US dead in Iraq. Civil war in Iraq. No end in sight.
Had enough of reality yet?

(Not to mention gas prices at the pump up 25 cents in the past two
weeks.
What's up with that?)

What's next? You're going to ask why gas prices dropped steadily until
Nov 7 exactly, then started going up.
Old March 4th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cynicor

Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:11 am, smb wrote:

exactly what would you have done
differently if you were president, given the same information and the
same situation? Please be specific.

Well obviously, I would attack a country that had nothing to do with
9/11 and show them a little Shock & Awe. After all, I'm a "War
President."

Let's not forget how this all started.
http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/65546816-O.jpg
Old March 4th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Mar 4, 12:01 pm, Cynicor wrote:

(Not to mention gas prices at the pump up 25 cents in the past two
weeks.
What's up with that?)

What's next? You're going to ask why gas prices dropped steadily until
Nov 7 exactly, then started going up.

I think I can figure that one out.
I just wonder why this latest sudden price escalation hasn't been
covered by the "liberal left-wing media." I guess there is too much
real news to cover like who gets Anna Nicole's money, Al Gore's
electric bills, or which candidate accidentally told the truth about
the wasted lives in Iraq.

Old March 4th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jer

@aol.com wrote:

smb wrote:

Bush acts on his principles rather than on poll
numbers. Chimps are good a being mimics, Bush is his own man.

LOL! Maybe this is why he's going down in history as one of the biggest
failures in US history. Just maybe if he had listened to the people he
might have had a chance of succeeding. Since Bush lacks principles and
moral integrity he had no choice but to shun the poll numbers, otherwise he
would have to admit defeat and his overwhelming incompetence. Suicide is a
viable option for him to regain some credibility and honor.

Your last sentence alone shows the idiocy of your view.

Blind hatred and rage covers up a lot of truth. Look beyond the
stereotypes thrown out by the left and maybe you'll see a glimmer of
reality.

Blind stupidity and graft covers up a lot of truth. Look beyond the
pinstripes thrown out by the right and maybe you'll see a glimmer of
reality.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Old March 4th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
smb

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 11:56:15 -0500, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04
@aol.com wrote:

smb wrote:

LOL! Maybe this is why he's going down in history as one of the
biggest failures in US history. Just maybe if he had listened to
the people he might have had a chance of succeeding.

He did listen to people. It was the wrong people, though. And now
he's got to live through his childhood again, rejecting anything
that feels like parental advice.

Yeah, but, even a good ass whooping from Daddy Bush won't bring back the
3,000+ wasted lives of our brave soldiers.

Since Bush lacks principles and
moral integrity he had no choice but to shun the poll numbers,
otherwise he would have to admit defeat and his overwhelming
incompetence.

No, Bush is morally steadfast.

You give him too much credit! Even a retarded dog won't come back a second
time and lick hot coals after being burned once.

Let me tell you about a dog I once had. We installed a doggie door so
that he could go into the back yard. One day we got him one of those
mega-size rawhide bones. He picked up the bone in his mouth, and
tried to run through the doggie door. The rawhide was too wide for
it, and he got knocked backwards. So he looked at the door, assessed
the situation, and tried to run through again. And again. Faster
each time.

Don't disgrace your dog's name by comparing him to Bush! At least your dog
had more problem solving abilities.

Was our dog an utterly brainless tard? No! He was morally steadfast!

Maybe if Bush had the reasoning ability of my dog we wouldn't be in this
mess.

http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2006/pears.htm

Suicide
is a viable option for him to regain some credibility and honor.

No way. Suicide would give the Ann Coulters of the world a reason to
claim that the evil, treasonous left were so poisonous that they
drove this great man to kill himself.

No, it would have demonstrated to the world that an American could be
honorable.

It's bad enough that there's a push on to name the most buildings and
public places after Reagan. As Jimmy Breslin said, the most fitting
legacy would be to put Reagan on a three-dollar bill.

All of this is well and good in hindsight and for self-congratulatory
remarks in the left wing blogs, but exactly what would you have done
differently if you were president, given the same information and the
same situation? Please be specific. Or are you like John Kerry, who
said over and over that he had a plan but never told anyone what it
was?

Simple, any reasonable person would have exhausted all attempts at diplomacy
before going to war. Had Bush tried and given diplomacy a few months he
would have had justification for going to war if that option failed. These
are the typical asinine actions of Bush, building a roof prior to building
the foundation. No wonder Bush was a total failure at whatever he did in
his life. Had Bush a plan prior to going to war.... Well, you figure it
out.

Rita

But Rita, what do you *really* think?