Printing a bust of a person on a 3D printer from panoramic JPEG files on Windows

Old September 7th 18, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Printing a bust of a person on a 3D printer from panoramic JPEG files on Windows

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 01:10:19 -0700 (PDT), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Thursday, 6 September 2018 01:36:25 UTC+1, RichA wrote:
On Wednesday, 5 September 2018 17:06:26 UTC-4, George P wrote:
I don't have any of the equipment where I'm just asking if this is possible
on Windows from a cellphone camera and how to get the CAD file needed.

I want to experiment with taking a set of cellphone pictures around a
person's head and then on Windows 7 converting those series of pictures
into some kind of 3D file format that any 3D printer can accept.

The result is that I would be able to 3D print a bust of the person.

What Windows software converts panoramic pictures to a CAD format?

Oh God no! Selfies rendered in 3D for perpetual longevity!

Yep bad enough to have selfie head & shoulder shots in 2D now 3D and just think what other parts of the anatomy might get snapped and 3D printed. :-0

Especially made for the Holy Roman Emperor:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkzoifnuyo...01252.jpg?dl=0

Eric Stevens
Old September 8th 18, 12:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

wrote:

[...]

Strange I would have thought his misses would have found them more useful ;-)
I wonder how long the batteries last.

Salt and pepper.

Eric Stevens