A PERFECT CAMERA BAG

Old January 1st 05, 12:58 AM
RonFrank

I guess this would depend upon the digital camera you own.

So does this thing have zippered areas for CF cards, lens pens, batteries,
seperated areas for my various lenses and flash unit, and can it hold two
DSLR bodies and accessories?

Well, I guess I stick with LowePro....

Ron

"RJ" wrote in message

I think I've found the perfect camera bag for digital cameras.

Go to KMART/WalMart/Target and look at the
childrens insulated lunchbags.

1. They're a perfect size to hold the camera and its accessories.

2. The insulation acts as padding for bumps and drops.

3. On a hot day, the bag provides some insulation
( in a car trunk or back seat )

4. If left unattended, it only looks like "a kids lunch pack"
instead of a bag of expensive camera goodies.

5. They're CHEAP !

6..Choice decor; SpongeBob, Spiderman, ... or even "plain" ;o)

Check 'em out !
rj

Old January 1st 05, 05:34 AM
MarkČ

"RonFrank" wrote in message

One wonders what kind of child's lunch would require shoulder straps.

)

American kids are fat for a reason, bub.

What a moron....

He was kidding, and so was I.
Lighten up, for crying out loud.

Old January 1st 05, 11:33 AM
Don

I am still trying to work out what the reason might be?

Don from Down Under grin grin.
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
newsDqBd.67882$QR1.13394@fed1read04...

Old January 1st 05, 12:09 PM
MarkČ

"RonFrank" wrote in message

One wonders what kind of child's lunch would require shoulder

straps.
)

American kids are fat for a reason, bub.

What a moron....

He was kidding, and so was I.
Lighten up, for crying out loud.

"Jer" joked (complete with smilies) as he wondered what sort of huge kid
linches would require "shoulder straps"...apparently hinting at the reality
that a large proportion of US kids are eating too much, and exercising too
little.

I responded to that.

Old January 1st 05, 01:11 PM
Pertinax

What model of bag to you have ?
I am looking for a new bag right now for two SLR's and some lenses. Leaning
toward the backpack style...

AB

Old January 1st 05, 03:22 PM
Keith

RonFrank wrote:

One wonders what kind of child's lunch would require shoulder straps.

)

American kids are fat for a reason, bub.

What a moron....

Ron

Lighten up Ron, try not to be rude... it can be bad for your health ;-)

Old January 1st 05, 06:15 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:58:49 -0700, RonFrank wrote:
"RJ" wrote in message

I think I've found the perfect camera bag for digital cameras.

Go to KMART/WalMart/Target and look at the
childrens insulated lunchbags.

1. They're a perfect size to hold the camera and its accessories.

2. The insulation acts as padding for bumps and drops.

3. On a hot day, the bag provides some insulation
( in a car trunk or back seat )

4. If left unattended, it only looks like "a kids lunch pack"
instead of a bag of expensive camera goodies.

5. They're CHEAP !

6..Choice decor; SpongeBob, Spiderman, ... or even "plain" ;o)

Check 'em out !

I guess this would depend upon the digital camera you own.

So does this thing have zippered areas for CF cards, lens pens, batteries,
seperated areas for my various lenses and flash unit, and can it hold two
DSLR bodies and accessories?

Well, I guess I stick with LowePro....

I find some of the most 'practical' camera bags at The Salvation Army
Thrift Store, The GoodWill Store, und so weiter.

For my P&S Nikon CoolPix 2000 I found a old Hayes 1200 BPS Pocketmodem
case to be 'just the ticket'.

For a Kodak DC-280 I found a case for the old Sony WalkMan casette
players that can
hold:
Spare batteries
Spare CF cards
One of those 'micro' tripods
...and the camera.

The first was 25 cents. The second was 50 cent. IIRC

HNY
Jonesy