FA: Cheap SD card on eBay

Old July 16th 03, 12:35 PM
WebKatz

"John Navas" wrote in message

In on Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:37:29 -0500,
"WebKatz" wrote:

"John Navas" wrote in message
news

Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred. But then you know

that --
you're just being annoying. ;-)

No, just curious. Can you show me the documentation? How many votes did

it
pass by? How come I can't find bob's little creation among the records of
all the other votes?

Because you're just being an a__h___?

Nope, I'm just asking questions you can't adequately answer. No need to
start with the name-calling again.

Old July 16th 03, 12:35 PM
WebKatz

"John Navas" wrote in message
news

In on Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:14:50 -0500,
"WebKatz" wrote:

"John Navas" wrote in message
news

Really? When did your little home-grown creation get voted on?

Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred.

No it didn't.

Yes it did. See below.

Did not.

Old July 22nd 03, 05:15 PM
Webkatz

John Navas wrote in message ...

Really? When did your little home-grown creation get voted on?

Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred.

Not according to Helge:

Helge Nareid wrote in message ...

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, and you certainly try to make the
most of it. As I have pointed out to you a number of times, the man who
actually wrote the charter, posted his interpretation of it a few months
after it was voted through, given the large number of people who
deliberately or not misinterpreted it.

But you ought to know that, Steve. It has certainly been pointed out to you
a number of times, such as in the post I posted on the 28th september 2003
:

:To clarify matters, Robert Atkins, who wrote the charters for all the
:newsgroups created in the 1994 and 1995 reorganisations, posted a message
n rec.photo.misc on the 6th October 1995, which is a bit too long to
:quote
:here, but can easily be found on Google:

::From: (Robert M Atkins)
::Subject: ALL ABOUT THE NEW REC.PHOTO NEWSGROUPS (LONG!)
:ate: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 17:54:21 GMT
:
:An updated version of the same document, which includes later changes to
:the rec.photo.* hierarchy can be found at:
:
http://bobatkins.photo.net/info/charter.htm
:
:I would trust the interpretation of the man who actually wrote the charter
:before Steve's any day.

It's just an *interpretation* that was created after the actual vote
on the individual charters. So sorry.
Old July 23rd 03, 12:27 AM
WebKatz

"John Navas" wrote in message

In on 22 Jul 2003

09:15:09
-0700, (Webkatz) wrote:

John Navas wrote in message

Really? When did your little home-grown creation get voted on?

Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred.

[SNIP]
It's just an *interpretation* that was created after the actual vote
on the individual charters. So sorry.

No, it was the specific *intent* of the reorganizations, and no amount of

arm
waving by you (or Steve) can change that.

No, actually that is just fine with me. I can live with the

http://bobatkins.photo.net/info/charter.htm being an un-ratified compilation

document meant to capture the intent of the actual votes on individual

charters. Thanks for finally admitting to it.

Just don't try and foist it off as either actually being the charter to any

group or superseding the charter of any other group. Otherwise you're just

lying to folks, like you did to me he

"WebKatz" wrote:

"John Navas" wrote in message

news

Really? When did your little home-grown creation get voted on?

Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred.

No it didn't.

Yes it did. See below.

Bad John, bad, bad, bad...

Old July 23rd 03, 12:56 AM
John Navas

In on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:27:05 -0500,
"WebKatz" wrote:

"John Navas" wrote in message

No, it was the specific *intent* of the reorganizations, and no amount of arm
waving by you (or Steve) can change that.

[SNIP arm waving]

I didn't think so.

--
Best regards,
John Navas
Old July 23rd 03, 02:57 AM
WebKatz

Too late.

It's did and done, John. *Intent* and *charter* ain't the same thing. You
may not think so, fine and dandy. I personal don't give an aerial attempt at
fornication with a rolling donut what you think. I have no need to prove
anything. I've sufficiently pointed out your "revisionist theology," so I
don't really feel the need to bat this ball around with you anymore. You can
take it and see if anyone else around here is interested in playing with
you.

When it comes down to it, there's nothing you really can do about hobbyist
FA, FS, or WTB posts in this group except flap your gums about them. Oh,
I'll still point out the error of your insensately net-copping ways, but
don't expect to have anymore 'discussions' about this.

Love,

Dave

Problem with Sandisk 512 cf card in Sandisk Dual card reader sddr-75 Colin Digital Point & Shoot Cameras 3 December 26th 04 03:59 PM
fix SmartMedia card?? Ron Hunter Digital Photography 4 August 31st 04 12:41 AM
Kodak DX6490 and SD card Problem Karl Burrows Digital Photography 1 August 11th 04 08:37 PM
ebay scam Boo In The Darkroom 24 March 14th 04 07:44 PM
Cheap SD card on eBay Tony Spadaro Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 1 July 14th 03 06:26 PM