O N L I N E P H O T O G R A P H Y D I P L O M A S

Old September 11th 04, 08:08 AM
Mark M

"Justin Thyme" wrote in message

"Rick Armstrong" wrote in message
anews.com...

Kramer is a prized bull ****ter and this latest business venture of his
selling fake diplomas outlines to us all just what kind of a liar and
crook he is.

I don't know anything about steve kramer, but I do know that of the 3
messages on this thread, only 1 was posted by someone in thailand, and

that
is where kramer claims he is. Therefore I am 100% confident that the post
that started this thread, and the second "steve kramer" post (the one

about
reporting them to the feds), are both fakes. The third "steve kramer"

post,
where he talks about taking people on assignment with him, is the only one
actually posted from thailand, therefore odds on that is the real steve
kramer. I don't know why he is the target of so much flaming, because

that
post does sound like the words of someone who does have a clue. Yes there
are lots of pro's who shouldn't be, i'm not going to say if steve kramer
fits into that category or not, but he sounds to have more of a clue than

lot of posters in here.

Mr. Kramer (the REAL Mr. Kramer) is a quality guy, and none of the
*legitimate* regulars here think otherwise. Trolls have been doing their
masterbatory keyboard dance here for some time, but they fool NOBODY--save
for a few new folk who have no basis to know better.

Old September 11th 04, 09:40 AM
WhiteShiva

"Mark M" wrote in message

[...]

Mark,

I consider myself a legitimate regular poster here. I have never met
Mr. Kramer, but judging from his posts here, I for one do not think he
is a "quality" guy. "Quality" guys wound never brag (or lie) about
their own achievements. As I said, I have never met the guy, I have
no idea if he is a successful businessman or a good photographer, but
from the amount of crap he has spewed out here over the years, he is
no better than the worst trolls, IMHO.

So speak for yourself, but please don't make statements on my (or
others) behalf.

Trond

Old September 11th 04, 10:53 AM
Takin Gthepiss

"Fred Nurk" wrote in message
u...
Justin Thyme wrote:

[...]

have more of a clue than a lot of posters in here.

Remember theres a ****** or 2 in thailand whats got a crush on steve
kramer.

**Steve's biggest fan pokes his nose in to show us again just how devoted he
is to Kramer. YOU are the one with the crush on Kramer.

Anyway, well done Fred. Steve will be pleased!!!

Has he sent you his autograph yet? ;-)

Only a very few anti kramer types here but they sure as **** make a
helluva lot of noise. Ah well, they help kramer with advertisin an he dont
seem to upset with the help hes gettin from em. Seems like a little game
fer him toyin with these puppets in fact! Hes sure makin em dance a lot!
;-)

fnurk

Steve Kombat Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/...mer/index.html

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old September 11th 04, 06:38 PM
Steve Kramer

Fred Nurk wrote:
Justin Thyme wrote:

"Rick Armstrong" wrote in message
anews.com...

Kramer is a prized bull ****ter and this latest business venture of
his selling fake diplomas outlines to us all just what kind of a liar
and crook he is.

I don't know anything about steve kramer, but I do know that of the 3
messages on this thread, only 1 was posted by someone in thailand, and
that is where kramer claims he is. Therefore I am 100% confident that
the post that started this thread, and the second "steve kramer" post
(the one about reporting them to the feds), are both fakes. The third
"steve kramer" post, where he talks about taking people on assignment
with him, is the only one actually posted from thailand, therefore
odds on that is the real steve kramer.

Well done, Watson! Yes, that was the only post from me here in Thailand.
Should you wish verification of my being here, just call 01-952-7378
between 9am-10pm seven days a week and I'll be more than happy to meet
with you for a cup of coffee here in Chiang Mai.

I don't know why he is the
target of so much flaming,

It's only way Takin Gthe**** and Rick Armstrong have of demonstrating
that they exist. (Quite like the people who burn themselves with
cigarettes to prove to themselves that they are still alive. Pretty
sick...) Along with Chiang Mai's leading drunk, these are the only
three who flame, and only the drunk does so using his own name. The
others don't have real identities so they have to make them up.

Remember theres a ****** or 2 in thailand whats got a crush on steve
kramer. Only a very few anti kramer types here but they sure as ****
make a helluva lot of noise. Ah well, they help kramer with advertisin
an he dont seem to upset with the help hes gettin from em.

Good Lord, Fred, every time I respond to their posts it's another free
advertisement for me. And now I understand that a coalition of people
are going to re-post MY posts so that there will be 5-10 advertisements
for every one post made by these flamers. THAT will certainly help. )

Seems like a
little game fer him toyin with these puppets in fact! Hes sure makin em
dance a lot! ;-)

It gives me something to do with my third computer while the other two
are processing photos. If I have to sit and wait for the printer to
finish a run or a PhotoShop filter to complete I may as well use my free
time creatively and enjoyably, right?

Steve Kramer
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Old September 11th 04, 07:12 PM
SweeTips

"WhiteShiva" wrote in message

Mark,

I consider myself a legitimate regular poster here. I have never met
Mr. Kramer, but judging from his posts here, I for one do not think he
is a "quality" guy. "Quality" guys wound never brag (or lie) about
their own achievements. As I said, I have never met the guy, I have
no idea if he is a successful businessman or a good photographer, but
from the amount of crap he has spewed out here over the years, he is
no better than the worst trolls, IMHO.

So speak for yourself, but please don't make statements on my (or
others) behalf.

One thing is for sure , Kramer's photos suck.

Trond

Old September 11th 04, 08:36 PM
Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

Fred Nurk wrote:
Justin Thyme wrote:

[...]

**At least we exist Steve, which is more than can be said about those
"awards" of yours, eh??? LOL!!!

kramer. Only a very few anti kramer types here but they sure as **** make
a helluva lot of noise. Ah well, they help kramer with advertisin an he
dont seem to upset with the help hes gettin from em.

Good Lord, Fred, every time I respond to their posts it's another free
advertisement for me.

**Actually Steve, EVERY time you respond you just confirm to the group that
you're a spammer. A low-life spammer.

You also ridicule yourself EVERY time you respond, but HEY! Don't let me
stop you.... ;-)

And now I understand that a coalition of people are going to re-post MY
posts

**A coalition of people? You mean more of your sock puppets, right? LOL!!!

so that there will be 5-10 advertisements for every one post made by these
flamers. THAT will certainly help. )

**Help to prove beyond doubt that you are a low-life spammer.

Seems like a
little game fer him toyin with these puppets in fact! Hes sure makin em
dance a lot! ;-)

It gives me something to do with my third computer while the other two are
processing photos.

**If you've really got that much time on your hands, why not try accepting
orders and business from your 'clients'? Remember how you told us that you
were sooooo busy that you had to turn work away??? Soooooo busy that you
have to turn work away, but not too busy to troll and send out spam, eh???
LOL!!!

Keep 'em coming Steve. Remember, the *more* you respond, the *more* you
ridicule yourself....

That's what I call a win-win situation. *grin*

Old September 11th 04, 08:39 PM
Takin Gthepiss

"SweeTips" wrote in message
"WhiteShiva" wrote in message

Mark,

I consider myself a legitimate regular poster here. I have never met
Mr. Kramer, but judging from his posts here, I for one do not think he
is a "quality" guy. "Quality" guys wound never brag (or lie) about
their own achievements. As I said, I have never met the guy, I have
no idea if he is a successful businessman or a good photographer, but
from the amount of crap he has spewed out here over the years, he is
no better than the worst trolls, IMHO.

So speak for yourself, but please don't make statements on my (or
others) behalf.

One thing is for sure , Kramer's photos suck.

**You suck as well son... and you give a DAMM good bj... suck suck suck
sluuurp.....

5555555555 ;-)

Trond

Old September 11th 04, 08:57 PM
Mark M

"Mark M" wrote in message

[...]

Then why have I NEVER ever seen you before?

I have never met
Mr. Kramer, but judging from his posts here, I for one do not think he
is a "quality" guy. "Quality" guys wound never brag (or lie) about
their own achievements.

He doesn't.
Other fakes have under his name...proving once again that you are not
catching on.

As I said, I have never met the guy, I have
no idea if he is a successful businessman or a good photographer, but
from the amount of crap he has spewed out here over the years, he is
no better than the worst trolls, IMHO.

Like I say... If you've been here for three years, you are pretty slow
because he has not been bragging for that time.
I suspect you are just another sock-puppet, now trying to legitimize teh
troll posts.

So speak for yourself, but please don't make statements on my (or
others) behalf.

Trond

Never heard of you, and therefore I give your claims as a "three year
regular" ZERO credibility.