O N L I N E P H O T O G R A P H Y D I P L O M A S

Old September 10th 04, 03:10 PM
Steve Kramer

Default O N L I N E P H O T O G R A P H Y D I P L O M A S

O N L I N E P H O T O G R A P H Y D I P L O M A S

Would you like to become an "award winning" photographer?

Yes? Then get your Diploma NOW.

Obtain your Diploma the easy way!

Don't know anything about photography?

Never mind, neither do I! )

I can print and send the certificate to all countries (WORLDWIDE)

Consider a prosperous future, money earning power

No tests, study, coursework, or interviews required - just US$25!!!

Discrete and affordable

Everyone eligible

Why, I've even got one myself.. )

To get your Diploma, contact

Steve Kramer at

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Old September 10th 04, 03:17 PM
jimkramer

Steve, would you please, put some shot in this twit and drop him in a river.

But it does give me an idea.

Jim Kramer (soon to be Kramer's School of Imaging)

Old September 10th 04, 03:17 PM
jimkramer

Old September 10th 04, 03:35 PM
Steve Kramer

"jimkramer" wrote in message
Steve, would you please, put some shot in this twit and drop him in a
river.

Hi Jim

Don't worry. I've already snitched on this imposter. )

Won't be long now till the Feds start 'knocking' on his door! *grin*

Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old September 10th 04, 04:51 PM
Steve Kramer

jimkramer wrote:

Steve, would you please, put some shot in this twit and drop him in a river.

Not enough people would care... )

Besides, he's never shown enough courage to post in his own name. He
only exists because "I" exist. Oddly enough, I find that rather
flattering. Imagine if someone's only reason for living was 'you.' Even
our wives have more reason for living than that. But not this guy. He's
empty without having someone else's identity. Can you imagine just how
unhappy he must really be? Right now he's taking it out on me. Soon that
will change as it stops producing the desired results as more and more
people realize that it's not me posting just by looking at the headers.
Then chances are better than good that he will eat the barrel of his own
weapon just to stop the pain.

But it does give me an idea.
Jim Kramer (soon to be Kramer's School of Imaging)

There is a good living to be made in teaching people how to use the
other three buttons on their cameras, especially if you live in a
tourist area. It's a skill that they can take with them and use on all
future vacations, and they are willing to invest to learn that skill.
Add to that a second class in the basics of photo retouching and you'll
have yourself a good self sustaining business. I get clients coming back
year after year for 'specialization' in specific areas of photography
such as landscape or candid street photography... except here our
'candid streets' run through the middle of hill tribe villages and you
have to watch where you step... I have a couple booked for two days who
just want to watch me as I work two assignment shoots, one tomorrow
afternoon photographing planes taking off from the Chiang Mai airport
that a travel magazine wants for it's cover for the October issue's main
feature, and another on Tuesday in a remote village that runs a street
market once a month for hill tribe villagers to sell their produce and
an NGO want's photos of that.

These two people have taken my basic classes and now just want to get
the real down and dirty 'how it's done on the job' inside secrets (?)
but they are happy to pay to do so. Frankly, I'm glad to have the
company. It's much nicer to shoot with other people and be able to share
ideas. Besides, they may see some things at the market from a different
perspective than I would, and will help me a great deal to be able to
'see' it through their eyes as well as my own.

Steve

Old September 10th 04, 05:55 PM
Rick Armstrong

"jimkramer" wrote in message
Steve, would you please, put some shot in this twit and drop him in a
river.

But it does give me an idea.

Jim Kramer (soon to be Kramer's School of Imaging)

Jim Kramer?? Arn't you Steve Kramers step son?

Old September 10th 04, 08:36 PM
Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message

jimkramer wrote:

Steve, would you please, put some shot in this twit and drop him in a
river.

Not enough people would care... )

**But you care enough to post a reply, don't you Steve..... ;-)

Besides, he's never shown enough courage to post in his own name.

**In other words, you're claiming that you've got 'courage' because you've
posted in your own name???

LOL!!! Now I know you really are an asshole.

He only exists because "I" exist.

**You might exist Steve, but your photography "awards" sure as hell don't.
LOL!!!

Oddly enough, I find that rather flattering.

**And I find it flattering that every time I pull your chain, you dance for
me. :-)

Imagine if someone's only reason for living was 'you.' Even our wives have
more reason for living than that.

**How's the wife Steve? Has she had those broken teeth that you gave her
seen to yet?

But not this guy. He's empty without having someone else's identity. Can
you imagine just how unhappy he must really be? Right now he's taking it
out on me. Soon that will change as it stops producing the desired results
as more and more people realize that it's not me posting just by looking
at the headers. Then chances are better than good that he will eat the
barrel of his own weapon just to stop the pain.

**ROFL!!!!! Won't be long now, eh Steve??? ;-)

[...]

**ROFLMFAO!!!!!! Business is sooooo good that you have to set up sock
puppets to help you promote your business, eh Steve!!! Business is soooooo
good that you have to continually spam this group to try and drum up
business, eh Steve!!!

Next thing we know you'll be telling us that you're sooooo busy that you've
had to turn work away..... whoops I just remembered, you've already tried
that wheeze with us... ;-)

These two people have taken my basic classes and now just want to get the
real down and dirty 'how it's done on the job' inside secrets (?) but they
are happy to pay to do so. Frankly, I'm glad to have the company.

**I bet!!! But you won't be able to play with yourself quite so easily...

It's much nicer to shoot with other people

**Now you sound like a sleezebag player in a porno flic...

and be able to share ideas. Besides, they may see some things at the
market from a different perspective than I would, and will help me a great
deal to be able to 'see' it through their eyes as well as my own.

**But it STILL won't help you, them, or us 'see' those "awards" of yours...
will it???

ROFL!!!!!!!

Steve Kombat Kramer
http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/...mer/index.html