Scientists Develop Method for Authenticating Digital Images by Analyzing'Noise'

Old July 15th 12, 06:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Ciszek

Default Scientists Develop Method for Authenticating Digital Images by Analyzing'Noise'

In article ,
Darrell Larose wrote:
I figured out it was just a matter of time...

http://www.albany.edu/news/26046.php?WT.eml

In other words, "It's a 'shop. I can tell from the pixels..."

--
Please reply to: | "We establish no religion in this country, we
pciszek at panix dot com | command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor

Old July 16th 12, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Paul Ciszek wrote:

In article ,
Darrell Larose wrote:
I figured out it was just a matter of time...

http://www.albany.edu/news/26046.php?WT.eml

In other words, "It's a 'shop. I can tell from the pixels..."

So ... change the noise to the patterns in the rest of the photo.
Easy as apple pie. Or wearing gloves during burgulary.

-Wolfgang