CF cards apparently not dead yet

Old December 3rd 17, 12:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default CF cards apparently not dead yet

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 10:49:35 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
says...
Most people don't have half an hour's worth of photos or videos to

copy.

When I travel I shoot an average of 200-600 shots per day (RAW+JPEG) and
sometimes some videos. 10GB of data on a given day is not unusual.

Then, in the evening I don't have that much time. Usually I'm back late,
am short of time, so it makes a difference if the image transfer to the
computer takes 2 minutes instead of 10 minutes.

I didn't say (or imply) that nobody ever has half an hour's worth of
photos or videos to copy, or even 10 minutes worth.

Eric Stevens
Old December 4th 17, 08:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

In article , Eric Stevens
says...
I didn't say (or imply) that nobody ever has half an hour's worth of
photos or videos to copy, or even 10 minutes worth.

Yes, but it can happen more often than you would think that somebody on
an interesting trip ends up taking loads of pictures or videos every day
- and is short of time in the evenings ;-)
--
Alfred Molon

Old December 4th 17, 09:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-12-04 07:10:29 +0000, Alfred Molon said:

In article , Eric Stevens
says...
I didn't say (or imply) that nobody ever has half an hour's worth of
photos or videos to copy, or even 10 minutes worth.

that would be the conclution that i would expect from nospam. reformat
and reinstall...

Yes, but it can happen more often than you would think that somebody on
an interesting trip ends up taking loads of pictures or videos every day
- and is short of time in the evenings ;-)

--
teleportation kills