Not for the faint hearted kind of ride.

Old December 13th 20, 07:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Not for the faint hearted kind of ride.

On 13/12/2020 07:00, geoff wrote:
On 13/12/2020 6:42 pm, David Taylor wrote:
On 12/12/2020 23:29, Magani wrote:
On Saturday, 12 December 2020 at 5:48:55 am UTC+10, David_B wrote:
Can Photoshop be used to create this type of film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGxkbH9-Ik

Made my tummy turn over! ;-)
Is it just me or is the aspect ratio all wrong?Â* Looks like it should
be 4:3 or 16:9 but comes out on my screen as square (1:1).
Regardless of all that, it's just stomach churning!

Same here - wrong aspect ratio.

On purpose maybe, to make it narrower and seem even more dramatic.

geoff

Yes, but it may make the sceptical even more doubtful!
--
Cheers,
David
Old December 13th 20, 07:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
geoff

On 14/12/2020 8:26 am, David Taylor wrote:
On 13/12/2020 07:00, geoff wrote:
On 13/12/2020 6:42 pm, David Taylor wrote:
On 12/12/2020 23:29, Magani wrote:
On Saturday, 12 December 2020 at 5:48:55 am UTC+10, David_B wrote:
Can Photoshop be used to create this type of film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGxkbH9-Ik

Made my tummy turn over! ;-)
Is it just me or is the aspect ratio all wrong?Â* Looks like it should
be 4:3 or 16:9 but comes out on my screen as square (1:1).
Regardless of all that, it's just stomach churning!

Same here - wrong aspect ratio.

On purpose maybe, to make it narrower and seem even more dramatic.

geoff

Yes, but it may make the sceptical even more doubtful!

Yes, surely unnecessary, and a bit of a pity really ;- /

geoff
Old December 14th 20, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Dec 13, 2020, RichA wrote
(in ):

On Friday, 11 December 2020 at 14:48:55 UTC-5, David_B wrote:
Can Photoshop be used to create this type of film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGxkbH9-Ik

Made my tummy turn over! ;-)

I went down a ski hill on a mountain bike and hit nearly 50mph. That was enough. This guy is nuts. One slip, one wheel glancing sideways off a rock and...

One slip, one wheel glancing sideways off a rock, and he doesn’t have to worry about editing the video.

Savageduck

Old December 14th 20, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
geoff

On 14/12/2020 1:33 pm, Savageduck wrote:
On Dec 13, 2020, RichA wrote
(in ):

On Friday, 11 December 2020 at 14:48:55 UTC-5, David_B wrote:
Can Photoshop be used to create this type of film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGxkbH9-Ik

Made my tummy turn over! ;-)

I went down a ski hill on a mountain bike and hit nearly 50mph. That was enough. This guy is nuts. One slip, one wheel glancing sideways off a rock and...

One slip, one wheel glancing sideways off a rock, and he doesn’t have to worry about editing the video.

Doubt that he edits it. But it would have made some epic final footaage
for the editor to work with, especially on-board cam ;- 0

geoff
Old December 14th 20, 09:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B

On 14/12/2020 02:23, geoff wrote:
On 14/12/2020 1:33 pm, Savageduck wrote:
On Dec 13, 2020, RichA wrote
(in ):

On Friday, 11 December 2020 at 14:48:55 UTC-5, David_B wrote:
Can Photoshop be used to create this type of film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGxkbH9-Ik

Made my tummy turn over! ;-)

I went down a ski hill on a mountain bike and hit nearly 50mph. That
was enough. This guy is nuts. One slip, one wheel glancing sideways
off a rock and...

One slip, one wheel glancing sideways off a rock, and he doesn’t have
to worry about editing the video.

Doubt that he edits it.Â* But it would have made some epic final footaage
for the editor to work with, especially on-board cam ;- 0

geoff

Haha! :-D

I though THIS guy was nuts! (He's a friend of a friend!)

https://www.facebook.com/CandideThov...53708046039013

I didn't check to see if it's on YouTube - sorry!

Old December 15th 20, 01:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
geoff

On 15/12/2020 1:47 pm, RichA wrote:
On Monday, 14 December 2020 at 04:28:15 UTC-5, David_B wrote:
[...]

I've done a run like that, but not with somersaults!

Me too, almost ;- )

Here (click 'The Pinnacles') , but it did have snow on at the time !
https://www.mtruapehu.com/whakapapa/report

geoff
Old December 15th 20, 01:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
geoff

On 15/12/2020 2:00 pm, geoff wrote:
[...]

.... and yes, on the 'Far West T-Bar' image, that is Mt Doom from LOTR.

geoff