Technical ignorance allows for some funny situations

Old June 9th 14, 02:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default Technical ignorance allows for some funny situations

"RichA" wrote in message
I flipped by a show on TV called, "UFO Files" or some such name. They had
film of a triangular shaped "UFO." They intoned how it was never explained
by the air force. It was 4 lights, probably on a plane, defocused by a
camera lens with a squarish diaphragm. I laughed out loud.

So the alien disguise worked.

Old June 9th 14, 05:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
"Mayayana" wrote:

"RichA" wrote in message
I flipped by a show on TV called, "UFO Files" or some such name. They had
film of a triangular shaped "UFO." They intoned how it was never explained
by the air force. It was 4 lights, probably on a plane, defocused by a
camera lens with a squarish diaphragm. I laughed out loud.

So the alien disguise worked.

Sometimes they're hiding in plain sight you know...
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
Old June 9th 14, 06:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , android
wrote:

I flipped by a show on TV called, "UFO Files" or some such name. They had
film of a triangular shaped "UFO." They intoned how it was never explained
by the air force. It was 4 lights, probably on a plane, defocused by a
camera lens with a squarish diaphragm. I laughed out loud.

So the alien disguise worked.

Sometimes they're hiding in plain sight you know...

there's an insane lunatic on dpreview that insists that aliens are here
on earth right now and live among us.

he claims he has extensive proof and has even met them, but it's all
kept secret to avoid mass hysteria.

supposedly they have been visiting earth for hundreds of thousands of
years and even built the pyramids because humans couldn't do it
themselves.

you can't make this stuff up.
Old June 9th 14, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
nospam wrote:

In article , android
wrote:

I flipped by a show on TV called, "UFO Files" or some such name. They
had
film of a triangular shaped "UFO." They intoned how it was never
explained
by the air force. It was 4 lights, probably on a plane, defocused by a
camera lens with a squarish diaphragm. I laughed out loud.

So the alien disguise worked.

Sometimes they're hiding in plain sight you know...

there's an insane lunatic on dpreview that insists that aliens are here
on earth right now and live among us.

Oki... I'm not allowed to deny nor confirm...

he claims he has extensive proof and has even met them, but it's all
kept secret to avoid mass hysteria.

Uhu...

supposedly they have been visiting earth for hundreds of thousands of
years and even built the pyramids because humans couldn't do it
themselves.

I was there but I couldn't spot them...

you can't make this stuff up.

Hezikel is not problem for you then...
Old June 10th 14, 02:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , android
wrote:

[...]

oh, it gets better. this person rambles about many other things than
just aliens.

for instance, he insists that ordinary water can cure disease and can
also power cars and trucks (yes, the same substance can do both), but a
huge conspiracy driven by the medical industry and the oil industry
blocks it since they'd both be out of business if that information got
out.

he also claims that prehistoric civilization had high tech devices such
as radio and tv, but they were much better about not generating waste,
which is why none of their devices have been found.
Old June 10th 14, 03:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

oh, it gets better. this person rambles about many other things than
just aliens.

for instance, he insists that ordinary water can cure disease

Ordinary water can cure many ailments...provided you take a pill with
it.

water is not what matters. the pill is.

he is against modern medicine and claims it kills people.

he claims homeopathic cures (which is nothing more than ordinary water)
can cure anything.
Old June 10th 14, 08:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Martin Brown

On 09/06/2014 18:30, nospam wrote:
In article , android
wrote:

I flipped by a show on TV called, "UFO Files" or some such name. They had
film of a triangular shaped "UFO." They intoned how it was never explained
by the air force. It was 4 lights, probably on a plane, defocused by a
camera lens with a squarish diaphragm. I laughed out loud.

So the alien disguise worked.

Sometimes they're hiding in plain sight you know...

there's an insane lunatic on dpreview that insists that aliens are here
on earth right now and live among us.

There is a lot of it about

he claims he has extensive proof and has even met them, but it's all
kept secret to avoid mass hysteria.

supposedly they have been visiting earth for hundreds of thousands of
years and even built the pyramids because humans couldn't do it
themselves.

you can't make this stuff up.

Erich Von Daniken already did with a best seller "Chariots of the Gods".

The sort of loons that believe this rot also insist that NASA did not go
to the moon. Are they in for a shock when the Chinese go there and bring
back one of the abandonned Hasselblad cameras as a souvenir.

UFOs are much rarer now than they were at the height of the paranoid
Cold War era. Not least because orbital elements of known space objects
is widely available with predictions of the strartlingly bright Iridium
flares now very precise. And I bet most people have never seen one!

Martin Brown
Old June 10th 14, 02:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 6/9/2014 10:14 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

snip

Ordinary water can cure many ailments...provided you take a pill with
it.

It can also cure and prevent ailments without a pill. Think dehydration.

--
PeterN
Old June 10th 14, 02:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

| Erich Von Daniken already did with a best seller "Chariots of the Gods".

I came across a list of the "top 100 spiritual
people" recently. It was rather surprising. The
Dalai Lama was near the top, but so was Oprah
Winfrey! And Erich von Daniken was somewhere
in the middle of the list, even though, as far as
I know, he hasn't published since the 70s.

Old June 10th 14, 02:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
"Mayayana" wrote:

| Erich Von Daniken already did with a best seller "Chariots of the Gods".

I came across a list of the "top 100 spiritual
people" recently. It was rather surprising. The
Dalai Lama was near the top, but so was Oprah
Winfrey!

There you go...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_Daniken#Books