Snit *The Despicable, lying, troll*

Old April 26th 21, 08:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Gremlin[_2_]

Default Snit *The Despicable, lying, troll*

Snit (Michael Glasser - Prescott Arizona Presscott Computer Guy) *The Despicable, lying, troll*

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159159190100
Diesel made it clear he had access not just to the output of the bot
but to the code itself. When called out on this he clarified it was
merely the compiled code he had:

-----
Do you think when you disassemble something that you're
provided the original source code that was
compiled/assembled by the author? You aren't, what you're
given looks nothing like the original source code, but it
still tells you *everything* about the program.
-----

So how did Diesel get a copy of the program, compiled or not? My
guess: he will NEVER say.

***

Now, here's where that snippit you cherry picked actually came from, in
full ****ing context. It does *NOT* support the false accusation you made
against me, and I was *VERY CLEAR IN WRITING THAT I DID NOT HAVE THE
FLOODBOT IN THE SAME ****ING REPLY YOU LIFTED THAT FROM!* Infact, that
statement is made very clear to you in the first three lines of the
section of our exchange which is relevant to what you've been writing, and
cherry picking, completely out of context. You *knowingly* have been
falsely accusing me of having that bot, and you've been trying to pass of
a revised version of your story claiming you spoke of my having the bot.
No snit, you've been *lying* about my having the bot, from the start!

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Bot droppings
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 11:40:47 -0000 (UTC)

Snit
Tue, 25 Feb 2020 01:49:26 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
The only thing we know of the code is the bit Carroll has shown,
and he denies that is even tied to the bot. Without knowing the
reasoning for the text it could just as easily be lorem ipsum.

Who's we exactly here? I didn't claim I had any access to the
floodbots code. You're putting words in my mouth and making
assumptions about what you think I wrote, or meant.

I will grant that it seems like an obvious "next step" to have the
bot break apart sentences and respond to keywords, but that is
more my thing that Carroll's (I do it with my chat bot). So if I
were to make such a bot, yes, I would want it to do that... but
does Carroll even want it to? I think the main purpose is Google
seeding... and it does that well.

Christ, keyword hits aren't original by either of you. It's been done
and done and done to death. I had an eliza bot on my first computer,
and it was very limited compared to what anyone uses today.

Nothing I've seen shown by either of you is original, or difficult to
produce. It's all stuff I've seen before, some going back decades
that's 'new' to the two of you, very old stuff to myself and many of
the others here.

Without knowing more of the purpose we cannot say if the output
shows the code to be good or not. One has to see the code to know
that.

How long have you been writing code of any kind? The resulting output
(most programmers, and all coders know this) certainly does give an
individual a very good idea of the coding behind it. Ie: how it's
being generated, what algorithms are likely in use.

One doesn't have to see original source code to be able to determine
what the program most likely is, if the programs output can be
sampled.

Do you think when you disassemble something that you're provided the
original source code that was compiled/assembled by the author? You
aren't, what you're given looks nothing like the original source
code, but it still tells you *everything* about the program.

*** end share, in full context!

I want to see the post(s) where I "made it quite clear" that I had
access to more than just the posts the bots been making (the output -
atleast what's available to an end user; admin may provide more
information). I want to see the post(s) where I was "called out", and
finally, I want to see the post(s) where I clarified I had the
"compiled code".

My reply is clearly ****ing telling you that I did not at any point in
time ever have the floodbot. You have knowingly, been lying your ****ing
ass off claiming otherwise, this entire time. This is not a disagreement
between us, this is a case of you writing a hell of a whopper about me and
still trying to claim it's true, when we *all ****ing know it isn't and
never was*.

Those are three, seperate and distinct lies in a very short paragraph.
What you quoted me out of context! doesn't even come close to supporting
your accusation. And, it IS an accusation. And then we have the issue of
the question you asked at the end. That question makes the assumption that
what you wrote previous to it is factual - The question is intended to
give credence to what's written previous to it, to give it credibility. To
assist in your effort to mislead. Which is incidently, a form of
manipulation, Snit.

You're a despicable, lying, troll, Snit Michael Glasser And this post,
along with thousands of others during your usenet trolling career PROVES
IT.

From: Snit
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Ha! Ads be gone!
Date: 18 Aug 2020 17:06:20 GMT
On Aug 18, 2020 at 8:49:01 AM MST, "Gremlin" wrote:
David has asked you to check it against phone book urls he shared
with you.

This is a direct lie from you. He did no such thing.

*** end copy

From: David_B
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:19:32 +0100

Perhaps you can match the number you have with the businesses you
can read about here?

https://www.yellowpages.com/johnson-...omputer-stores

From: Snit
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Subject: WOW! Snit was really hitting the gluebag this weekend !!
Date: 12 Aug 2020 07:38:13 GMT

Perhaps you can match the number you have with the businesses you can
read about here?

https://www.yellowpages.com/johnson-...omputer-stores

Not there.

From: David_B
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:52:23 +0100

On 12/08/2020 08:38, Snit wrote:
On Aug 12, 2020 at 12:19:32 AM MST, "David_B"
wrote:
Perhaps you can match the number you have with the businesses you can
read about here?

https://www.yellowpages.com/johnson-...omputer-stores

Not there.

OK. Thanks for looking.

Please try he- https://www.yellowpages.com/kingspor...omputer-stores

From: Snit
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Date: 12 Aug 2020 17:44:03 GMT

On Aug 12, 2020 at 5:19:49 AM MST, "David_B"
wrote:

OK. Thanks for looking.

Please try he- https://www.yellowpages.com/kingspor...omputer-stores

121 results! Sorry there are so many to check.

Not a big deal -- just five pages. Did a search for the last four
digits... no matches.

*** end share

Now, here's the totally bull**** apology you finally got around to
writing, because I continued to ride your ass about your ****up quoted
above:

From: Snit
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,co mp.sys.mac.advocacy,talk.politics.guns
Date: 27 Aug 2020 16:00:24 GMT
YyRp

XnsAC1EBCDBAAD5EHT1@0ydV5Cg6OLqWT90unHZ34QVT6yqk8 KnKb.nd

I did incorrectly say he had not asked me to "research" or whatever -- not
considering such a quick look to really count. But from your perspective, I
suppose, where doing a quick search on a list is not completely trivial, it
counts. Sorry for my error on that.

*** end

These urls:

https://web.archive.org/web/20181028000459/http://www.cosmicpenguin.com/snit.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20190529062255/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitLieMethods.html

Are accurate concerning Snit (Michael Glasser of Prescott Arizona -
Prescott Computer Guy - Con artist - usenet lying troll) , as the
aforementioned post contents *clearly all show*

Tada!

--
I will continue to be an impossible person as long as those who are now possible remain possible.