iPhone images to television?

Old December 19th 20, 08:56 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Lewis

Default iPhone images to television?

In message nospam wrote:
In article , dale
wrote:

Airplay was suggested as a solution for this on other posts in this thread.

Airplay is set to on. On my Roku.

But when I search the App-Store on my iPhone 7 I can't find Airplay there.

no app is needed. airplay is part of ios.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289

Siri looks different. Might be due to an update. Instead of a black
screen I get a swirling circle.

cut back on the drugs.

Unfair. Siri in iOS 14 is just a circle at the bottom of the screen instead of
a full screen take over as it was previously.

--
a Freudian slip is when you say one thing but you're really
thinking about a mother.

no, a Freudian slip is sexy underwear your mother wears

Old December 19th 20, 09:17 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Lewis
wrote:

In article , dale
wrote:
Siri looks different. Might be due to an update. Instead of a black
screen I get a swirling circle.

cut back on the drugs.

Unfair. Siri in iOS 14 is just a circle at the bottom of the screen instead of
a full screen take over as it was previously.

having seen many of his posts over the years, it's appropriate.
Old December 19th 20, 09:43 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
David_B

On 19/12/2020 21:17, nospam wrote:
In article , Lewis
wrote:

In article , dale
wrote:
Siri looks different. Might be due to an update. Instead of a black
screen I get a swirling circle.

cut back on the drugs.

Unfair. Siri in iOS 14 is just a circle at the bottom of the screen instead of
a full screen take over as it was previously.

having seen many of his posts over the years, it's appropriate.

Your comment made it sound as if YOU were unaware of the change!

Old December 19th 20, 09:52 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
dale

On 2020-12-19, dale wrote:

Airplay was suggested as a solution for this on other posts in
this thread.

Airplay is set to on. On my Roku.

But when I search the App-Store on my iPhone 7 I can't find
Airplay there.

There is no app. Just follow Apple's directions:

https://support.apple.com/HT204289

Thank You !

But I don't get the icon that is a television with an up arrow.

Any ideas?

Need more details. Which app(s) are you talking about?

got it working

thank you everyone !!!!!!!!!!

That's great! : )

Just out of curiosity, what was the problem? Was the app in question
just using a different-looking icon for AirPlay, or what?

my experience didn't follow the instructions in the links provided here
or the ones I found myself

when I first selected a video it had the upload icon but not the airplay
icon

after selecting upload I scrolled down and found where to turn airplay on

I'll see if I can do it again

--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/
Old December 20th 20, 05:51 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

On 2020-12-20 12:49, Jolly Roger wrote:

A screenshot or two would be terrific.

Cue new posting: "How do I make a screenshot from my iPhone?" --
"...there are many humorous things in this world; among them the white
man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages."
-Samuel Clemens