Alzheimers test

Old July 9th 20, 01:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B[_4_]

Default Alzheimers test

Can YOU see a Camel?

https://artsology.com/images/animal-face-illusion.jpg

Do tell. :-)
Old July 9th 20, 02:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

On 09/07/2020 13:23, David_B wrote:
Can YOU see a Camel?

https://artsology.com/images/animal-face-illusion.jpg

Do tell. :-)

No. That's a pretty wierd sloth, and what does the extra claw by the
bear belong to? Also the eye (?) in the elephant's front leg?
Old July 9th 20, 03:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B[_4_]

On 09/07/2020 14:26, newshound wrote:
On 09/07/2020 13:23, David_B wrote:
Can YOU see a Camel?

[....]

No. That's a pretty wierd sloth, and what does the extra claw by the
bear belong to? Also the eye (?) in the elephant's front leg?

Hey! :-D

You've looked very carefully I'm sure, but if you look just to the right
of the mouth (as you look at the image) you should see what appears to
be a small white spot:-

https://ibb.co/TwXfdj3

*It has two humps*! ;-)
Old July 11th 20, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

On Thursday, 9 July 2020 22:23:51 UTC+10, David_B wrote:
Can YOU see a Camel?

https://artsology.com/images/animal-face-illusion.jpg

Do tell. :-)

OK, I get (from the bottom and left to right-ish...
Kangaroo, Bear,
Whale, Peacock, Oranutang,
Duck(well, a bird), Tiger,
Turtle, Rabbit, Horse,
Fox, Sloth, Snail[*], Cockatoo, Oyster, Toucan, Sugar Glider(?), Grasshopper,
Stork(?), Dolphin, Shrew, Chameleon,
Elephant, Python

* This is where the camel is supposed to be? Sorry, can't see either
Dromedary or Bactrian.

Anyone else see other things?

i see a troll.
Old July 11th 20, 06:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B[_4_]

On 11/07/2020 01:28, wrote:
On Thursday, 9 July 2020 22:23:51 UTC+10, David_B wrote:
Can YOU see a Camel?

https://artsology.com/images/animal-face-illusion.jpg

Do tell. :-)

OK, I get (from the bottom and left to right-ish...
Kangaroo, Bear,
Whale, Peacock, Oranutang,
Duck(well, a bird), Tiger,
Turtle, Rabbit, Horse,
Fox, Sloth, Snail[*], Cockatoo, Oyster, Toucan, Sugar Glider(?), Grasshopper,
Stork(?), Dolphin, Shrew, Chameleon,
Elephant, Python

* This is where the camel is supposed to be? Sorry, can't see either Dromedary or Bactrian.

Anyone else see other things?

Cheers from Oz,
Magani

It turned out that my elderly chum in Canada was being fooled into
thinking that finding the camel was part of a real-life test.

Here's the image which HE was shown:- https://ibb.co/WVp1bcs

I can clearly see the camel, just to the right of the mouth! ;-)

It was a good game! :-)

Good luck to all in Oz. I once lived in Nowra, NSW for two years!
Watch out for those Chinese!

Old July 11th 20, 07:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B[_4_]

On 11/07/2020 06:58, David_B wrote:
On 11/07/2020 01:28, wrote:
On Thursday, 9 July 2020 22:23:51 UTC+10, David_BÂ* wrote:
Can YOU see a Camel?

https://artsology.com/images/animal-face-illusion.jpg

Do tell. :-)

OK, I get (from the bottom and left to right-ish...
Kangaroo, Bear,
Whale, Peacock, Oranutang,
Duck(well, a bird), Tiger,
Turtle, Rabbit, Horse,
Fox, Sloth, Snail[*], Cockatoo, Oyster, Toucan, Sugar Glider(?),
Grasshopper,
Stork(?), Dolphin, Shrew, Chameleon,
Elephant, Python

* This is where the camel is supposed to be?Â* Sorry, can't see either
Dromedary or Bactrian.

Anyone else see other things?

Cheers from Oz,
Magani

It turned out that my elderly chum in Canada was being fooled into
thinking that finding the camel was part of a real-life test.

Here's the image which HE was shown:- https://ibb.co/WVp1bcs

I can clearly see the camel, just to the right of the mouth! ;-)

It was a good game! :-)

Good luck to all in Oz. I once lived in Nowra, NSW for two years!
Watch out for those Chinese!

Here's a bonus, introduced by a cyber friend in Arizona, USA!

https://www.giuseppe-arcimboldo.org

Fascinating! :-D

Digital camera review on long term test (and torture test) [email protected] Digital Photography 5 May 25th 07 08:11 PM
Digital camera review on long term test (and torture test) [email protected] Other Photographic Equipment 5 May 25th 07 08:11 PM
Test [email protected] Digital Photography 0 February 23rd 07 02:59 AM
Test Chris Digital Photography 1 November 19th 06 02:12 AM
Test "Test too small", ?? [email protected] Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 0 June 28th 05 07:27 AM