Going for 10 day's to Paris, France in mid October.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 19th 17, 12:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
[email protected]

Default Going for 10 day's to Paris, France in mid October.

Going for 10 day's to Paris, France in mid October.
1.

I'm bringing my Mamiya 7-2 camera and I'm trying to lighten my load with only 3 lenses. I own the following, 43mm, 50mm, 65mm, 80mm and the 150mm. For those of you who have been to Paris, which lenses would you suggest and why?

I'm thinking about the 50mm, 65mm and the 80mm, leaving the 43 and the 150mm home. I'm pondering with the notion of leaving the 50 home and bringing the 43mm, instead.

2. Does anyone know of a photo dealer who still sells film near the Effel tower? I'm looking to buy 120Xvelvia, 120XProvia and 120Delta100.

Regards

Bob McCarthy