$500 CASH REWARD FOR THE TRUE IDENTITY OF MARK.THOMAS.7

Old June 22nd 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bully.Basher

Default $500 CASH REWARD FOR THE TRUE IDENTITY OF MARK.THOMAS.7

http://www.annika1980.com/reward.htm

Douglas MacDonald

Old June 22nd 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Scott W

On Jun 21, 8:59 pm, "Bully.Basher" wrote:
http://www.annika1980.com/reward.htm

Douglas MacDonald

Good to see you are not posting to usenet any more, that lasted what ?
two days.

Since you had a investigator determine that Mark did not have any
assets worth going after I would have thought he would have at least
gotten you an address and name.

You really can't help yourself can you?

Scott

Old June 22nd 07, 11:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Willarojo

"Bully.Basher" vehemently accused in
:

http://www.annika1980.com/reward.htm

Douglas MacDonald

So, what post are you REPLYing to?

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line
from Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden

Old June 22nd 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Off topic. Just for Douglas J. MacDonald.

On Jun 22, 4:59 pm, "Bully.Basher" wrote:
http://www.annika1980.com/reward.htm

Douglas MacDonald

Sure. Why are you hiding behind a reposter with this request?

Just post this again from a valid IP to prove it is you, and I will
send my details to your nominated LAWYER direct by registered mail. I
will of course, expect the $500 within 14 days.

Note that if you refuse to do this, it will be clear that you simply
want my address so that you can visit at 3am in the morning and key my
car, or similar.

If you don't accept this - explain why.

Old June 22nd 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Jun 22, 4:59 pm, "Bully.Basher" wrote:
http://www.annika1980.com/reward.htm

Douglas MacDonald

PS:
Once a LIAR, always a LIAR.

In:

http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...89437d891ca692

Ryadia wrote:
Well there's good news for you Monk.
Today is the end of my postings to newgroups.

Old June 23rd 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mark˛

Bully.Basher wrote:
http://www.annika1980.com/reward.htm

Douglas MacDonald

Didn't you just announce that you were leaving these groups?
So let me get this straight...
You not only staying, but now you'll pay $500 just so you can stalk the guy?

There is a cliche' that fits perfectly, he
Get................a..............life.

You are a "bully" of the first order, Doug, and unworthy of EVER making such
an accusation of bullying to/about ANYONE other than yourself, you freaking
hypocrite.

Sheesh.

--
Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark˛ at:
www.pbase.com/markuson

Old June 23rd 07, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

oh for ****'s sake: it's OBVIOUS you are not Doug...