photosense

Old June 8th 04, 08:09 AM
Neil

Default photosense

Hi all

new site built needing members to make a good community.

photo sense is a site that has an international following. we have members
all over the world. we offer competitions, free galleries, forums and much
more. we also now own a web hosting company where you can get a gallery
online for only £5

Check us out
www.photo-sense.co.uk

Old June 9th 04, 02:02 PM
Mac Tabak

"Neil" wrote in message
Hi all

new site built needing members to make a good community.

photo sense is a site that has an international following. we have

members
all over the world. we offer competitions, free galleries, forums and

much
more. we also now own a web hosting company where you can get a gallery
online for only £5

Check us out
www.photo-sense.co.uk

seems ok to me apart from 1 slight problem! the firt page takes more than 20
seconds on a dialup to come through, you will lose lots of people who can't
be bothered to wait , I know you are going to say ADSL, but i don't have
adsl & if you check out the statistics nor do that many others, less than
30% of surfers have this!!!! just my 10p worth as a web designer.

Regards
www.macsgrafs.co.uk