Aren't you people listening?

Old October 14th 04, 01:59 AM
Mark M

"Bruce Murphy" wrote in message
"William Graham" writes:

No. In my eyes, Rumsfeld was talking to and about a different person.

The
Saddam of yesterday was not the Saddam of today. Nor is anyone. You have

take people at face value. It is impossible to get inside their heads

and
predict exactly what they are going to do in the future.

So why the ****** do you advocate this invasion based on what he might
do in the future?

What has ****** got to do with it?

Old October 14th 04, 02:05 AM
Bruce Murphy

"William Graham" writes:

No. In my eyes, Rumsfeld was talking to and about a different person.

The
Saddam of yesterday was not the Saddam of today. Nor is anyone. You have

take people at face value. It is impossible to get inside their heads

and
predict exactly what they are going to do in the future.

So why the ****** do you advocate this invasion based on what he might
do in the future?

What has ****** got to do with it?

If you're Freud, everything!

Old October 14th 04, 03:58 AM
Mark M

"William Graham" writes:

No. In my eyes, Rumsfeld was talking to and about a different

person.
The
Saddam of yesterday was not the Saddam of today. Nor is anyone. You

have
take people at face value. It is impossible to get inside their

heads
and
predict exactly what they are going to do in the future.

So why the ****** do you advocate this invasion based on what he might
do in the future?

What has ****** got to do with it?

If you're Freud, everything!

OK.
You win non-political answer of the day...

Now... Back to brawling...

Old October 14th 04, 04:05 AM
Mark M

"Dallas" wrote in message
newsan.2004.10.13.18.40.18.126000@realphoto...
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:52:54 +0000, William Graham had this to say:

Oh, well....The election is only three weeks away....Then, (presumably)

we
can all go back to talking about 35 mm photography for another 4
years........

If you want to exist for 4 more years you will do the sensible thing and
vote that idiot president of yours out of office.

If we want to "exist"?????

Now that...
(and this is REALLY saying something)
....is the dumbest thing you have said in the history of my reading of
Dallas' idiotic blatherings.

Care to make a little wager on that...payable in four years??

I'm prepared to bet the deed to my house against yours, that this...your
grandaddy of all your OTHER grandaddy stupid statements over the last
several years...will be proven ridiculous.

Old October 15th 04, 07:54 AM
William Graham

"William Graham" writes:

No. In my eyes, Rumsfeld was talking to and about a different person.

The
Saddam of yesterday was not the Saddam of today. Nor is anyone. You have

take people at face value. It is impossible to get inside their heads

and
predict exactly what they are going to do in the future.

So why the ****** do you advocate this invasion based on what he might
do in the future?

"Might" does not equal "exactly". Bush was afraid of what he might do in the
future, based on his actions in the past. But is was reasonable for us to
assume 20 years ago that he might remain our friend after he helped us in
Iran.....We guessed wrong....Sorry about that........

Old October 15th 04, 07:55 AM
William Graham

"William Graham" writes:

No. In my eyes, Rumsfeld was talking to and about a different person.

The
Saddam of yesterday was not the Saddam of today. Nor is anyone. You

have
take people at face value. It is impossible to get inside their heads

and
predict exactly what they are going to do in the future.

So why the ****** do you advocate this invasion based on what he might
do in the future?

What has ****** got to do with it?

Maybe he means, "Make love, not war."