no more vitiligo

Old November 8th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default no more vitiligo

If you or anyone you know is suffering from the skin condition Vitiligo
then you have come to just the right place.

Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil is our 100% Guaranteed and Clinically Proven
Permanent Cure for Vitiligo. It consists of a formulation consisting of
purely natural ingredients blended together in a specific proportion to
fight and cure Vitiligo permanently.

Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil is a Completely Guaranteed and Clinically Proven A
Pure Herbal Treatment for Vitiligo. Thousands of patients have been
successfully cured with Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil over the past many years.
Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil is a completely outstanding product and there is
absolutely no alternative to its unique formula. Had the effectiveness
of Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil not been proven beyond any doubt, it would not
be possible for us to make such a bold claim.

Treatment with Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil is very rapid and obvious results
can be noticed within six weeks of its use. In almost all cases, facial
Vitiligo is fully cured within three months of use. A slightly longer
period is required for other body regions and treatment can last up to
four months.
There are absolutely no side effects and the treatment is clinically
proven to be safe and sold over the counter. Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil comes
for a fixed price as below.

Treatment with Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil is fully guaranteed. We are so
confidant about the effectiveness of Vitiligo Herbâ„¢ Oil that in the
rare case you remain unsatisfied with the improvement in your skin
condition, you may simply return the empty packaging and claim a refund
of the amount you paid us. Since all payments are made via credit card
directly to CCNOW (our credit card processing company), your money is
completely safe. CCNOW will ensure that we honor all claims for refund.

Old November 10th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Doug Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...
If you or anyone you know is suffering from the skin condition Vitiligo
then you have come to just the right place.
snip

Yes, that's the sole reason for the existence of rec.photo.digital,
treatment of rare skin conditions.