Breaking The Exposure Time Barrier

Old June 30th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Breaking The Exposure Time Barrier

I came across a very interesting article the other day "Breaking the
Exposure Time Barrier!" by Andrew Davidhazy of Imaging and
Photographic Technology at the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences
-
Rochester Institute of Technology. It intrigued me so I dropped Andy an
email and asked if I could reproduce it. He agreed and so I ran it as
the lead feature in my newsletter this week. Now hold on, you don't
have to sign up for the newsletter read it, although I would be pleased
if you did. I posted the article, complete with photos, on my website
and you can read it simply by visiting www.blairhoward.com/david.html I
love articles like this. Andrew has some great ideas and this is one of
them. Enjoy
Blair
www.blairhoward.com

Old June 30th 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Breaking The Exposure Time Barrier - nothing new.

Blair wrote:
I came across a very interesting article the other day "Breaking the

*yawn* .. Very old hat. I guess you'll do anything to increase
traffic to your site?
Old June 30th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Blair wrote:
I came across a very interesting article the other day "Breaking the
Exposure Time Barrier!"

[...]
I posted the article, complete with photos, on my website
and you can read it simply by visiting www.blairhoward.com/david.html

The only thing being broken by that article would be patents
describing multi-second exposures while moving or rotating
the camera. The rest of the world starts snoring.

-Wolfgang
Old July 1st 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Blair wrote:
I came across ....blah blah boring crap...

Man: You sit here, dear.
Wife: All right.
Man: Morning!
Waitress: Morning!
Man: Well, what've you got?
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and
spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon
sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam
spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam
baked beans spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served
in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with
truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much
spam in it.
Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has
it?
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)
Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam
then?
Waitress: Urgghh!
Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!
Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg
bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
Wife: I don't like spam!
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it.
I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam
spam and spam!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late
and the Vikings drown her words)
Vikings: (Singing elaborately...) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam!
Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely
spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam
spam spam!