A website about flowers in macro

Old December 29th 03, 11:53 AM
Vincent Petitgirard

Default A website about flowers in macro

Please, can you let me know your comments ?
Thanks

Vincent
http://petitgirard.net/

Old December 29th 03, 04:34 PM
Jeff Keller

Superb ... very nice lighting and depth of field on nearly all that I looked
at. You have a good eye for macro. I'm jealous.
-jeff

Old January 2nd 04, 03:24 AM
Joe

On 12/29/2003 06:53 AM, Vincent Petitgirard said:
Please, can you let me know your comments ?
Thanks

Vincent
http://petitgirard.net/

Wow!
Beautiful photos.
Great website.

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/

Old January 2nd 04, 12:35 PM
Vincent Petitgirard

I enjoy for your "Wow".

Your website is also very interesting,
specially your temporally panorama, same and so different.

Thanks,
Vincent
http://petitgirard.net/

.. .

Old January 17th 04, 03:40 AM
Ron

Vince, your website is among one the best I've ever seen anywhere. You
are a true Photographer to say the least. It is a real pleasure to see
some positive things in here. I love this art and wish there would be
more like you to share their works rather then showing their ego. I get
frustrated scanning through posts after posts that seem to grow like a
cancer in here and say nothing. I really like your work and yes I too am
jealous, and wish I could get up to your speed. I had to rush through
the site but will go back to review it again. could you share the
equipment you used and maybe some of the settings for some of us novices
I also like the website itself, it is great.....keep up the good work.

Old January 17th 04, 09:01 AM
Petitgi

Thank you Ron, I enjoy that you appreciate my site.
I'm working to ameliorate all this (with some English words)
and put other and more photos in March.

I want to better understand my camera, and I'm searching
for people who can help me in Paris where I live. (The same
for my site, a little amateur)

Cordialy
Vincent

Old January 17th 04, 10:14 PM
Henry Bibb

Vincent,

I have to agree with Ron. People can not only learn a lot about
photography from your work, but web design, too.

Very well done on both counts!

Henry Bibb