Velvia 100 or 100F?

Old January 23rd 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Steven Woody

Default Velvia 100 or 100F?

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

thanks.

-
woody

Old January 23rd 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs

In article . com,
Steven Woody wrote:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Rumor has it Velvia 50 is back on the market. So by that.

Old January 23rd 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Steven Woody

() wrote:
In article . com,
Steven Woody wrote:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Rumor has it Velvia 50 is back on the market. So by that.

in my city i just cann't not find it at present.

Old January 23rd 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs

In article .com,
Steven Woody wrote:

in my city i just cann't not find it at present.

It may take a while to come back.

http://www.spinics.net/am/B00009V3C8

Old January 23rd 07, 08:59 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Toni Nikkanen

"Steven Woody" writes:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100 is the intended replacement for 50 - though as others already
said, 50 may be coming back.
Old January 23rd 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Steven Woody

"Toni Nikkanen дµÀ£º
"
"Steven Woody" writes:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100 is the intended replacement for 50 - though as others already
said, 50 may be coming back.

ok, so what's the 100F's intenstion?

Old January 23rd 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Bill Tuthill

Steven asks:
which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100F is almost universally loathed, and I would bet $20
will be discontinued by 2009.

Toni Nikkanen wrote:
Velvia 100 is the intended replacement for 50 - though as others already
said, 50 may be coming back.

Fuji says they intend to bring Velvia II 50, and also Provia 400X,
to US markets by March, which I would interpret as June or later.

Old January 24th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Gregory Blank

In article . com,
"Steven Woody" wrote:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50?

100 Not F
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.
Old January 24th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Gregory Blank

In article , Bill Tuthill
wrote:

Steven asks:
which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100F is almost universally loathed, and I would bet $20
will be discontinued by 2009.

I certainly found no benefit to it, the 100 version Velvia is snappy
though...I have used it on several occasions and will continue to as I
am able.
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.

Velvia 100F discontinued? Bill Tuthill Film & Labs 4 January 12th 06 01:49 AM
Velvia 100 Pro (not 100F) Julian Vrieslander 35mm Photo Equipment 4 February 25th 05 07:02 AM
Velvia 100F at ASA 40 Lutz Kirchner 35mm Photo Equipment 6 August 1st 04 10:48 PM
Velvia 100F dan Film & Labs 2 June 29th 04 09:47 PM
Velvia 100F Impressions Bowser- Film & Labs 3 October 22nd 03 07:29 PM