girlfriend

Old April 12th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.film+labs,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
marika

Default girlfriend

Alan insanity

Thought you would enjoy learning of a happy accident (actually, of course,

work of God). Last September, my wife and I went to her 45-year HS reunion
in Baltimore. Before the reunion, we stayed at the home of her classmate

in
Delaware for several days. On the way home from Baltimore, we stayed
overnight at a motel. At 2:00 AM, I searched for my camera bag since it
contained some medication I needed during the night. In the darkened room,
I used photographic memory to locate the bag and was horrified to find it

in
the back seat of my wife's classmate's car, on its way to Delaware!

so you gotta wonder if he normally keeps the lens cap on that memory

Fortunately, I had another bottle of the medicine in another bag in the
room. When we got home, I called her and told her to keep the camera bag

in
Delaware because the camera was too delicate to trust to the postal service
or another carrier. Then photographic memory entered the stage again
recalling part of a camera at a thrift shop in Delaware. I told my friend
to look for that camera ($25.00 cost), buy it, and send to me by insured
mail. I promised her $100.00 if successful.

The following Friday, we were preparing to leave for a family
wedding in Williamsburg and tried to leave by noon. The last suitcase was
not loaded until an hour after noon, when the mailman arrived with a small
package. I tore it open, ran to my bedroom to gather up all the remaining
accessories from an older camera I used to use, and we left. At the
wedding, even the professionals were amazed to see a vintage Konica from a
quarter of a century ago, complete with interchangeable lenses.

I told the extraordinary legend and they were amazed.

But only this week did I get the film back from developing. (I did not

dare
send out the film around the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays for fear

of
loss.) Not only were the photos perfect, they were better than if I had
used the camera left in Delaware. Truly a work of God!

yeah no tribute at all to man here

I sent my friend the promised check and was delighted to learn what
she did with it. While searching for the camera, she found a seat lift
chair for her elderly mother for $96.00, including delivery and set-up.
Truly another work of God!

girlfriend marika 35mm Photo Equipment 0 April 12th 07 03:50 PM
i sell my girlfriend [email protected] Digital SLR Cameras 0 March 27th 06 01:18 PM
i sell my girlfriend [email protected] 35mm Photo Equipment 0 March 27th 06 01:16 PM
i sell my girlfriend [email protected] Digital SLR Cameras 1 March 25th 06 04:31 AM
I Sell My GirlFriend [email protected] Digital Photography 7 March 24th 06 01:33 PM