RAW Converter For Nikon D200 NEF Files

Old January 19th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default RAW Converter For Nikon D200 NEF Files

Hi there,

I've just downloaded the latest RAW plugin for Photoshop CS2, and it
doesn't include support yet for the D200.

Anybody know of a decent raw converter for the D200 NEF files.

I have Nikon Capture, but hate for anything other than the Dust-Off
feature.

Thanks for any help.
Bye for now,

George Dingwall

Invergordon, Scotland

http://freespace.virgin.net/george.gdingwall/index.html

Old January 20th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

From what I understand the just finalized and released Adobe Camera RAW 3.3
supports the D200.

"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:36:09 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "carrigman"
wrote:

The free program Raw Shooter Essentials from www.pixmantec.com might
work.

No it won't. According to the list of supported cameras on the Pixmantec
site. But Adobe Camera Raw does,
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...jsp?ftpID=3267
--
Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 )
See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at

Old January 24th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Just out of left field but does anyone know if Mac Photoeditor supports
the new format?

thanks, -G

Ed Ruf wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:10:58 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "HornBlower"
wrote:

From what I understand the just finalized and released Adobe Camera RAW 3.3

supports the D200.

It's that is what I said, no? And provided the link to support it.

. ..

http://EdwardGRuf.com

Old November 30th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
LuvLatins

I just downloaded the 3.6 version and the English file DOES list the
D200 as supported

Old December 1st 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
LuvLatins

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:29:31 -0500, Ed Ruf
wrote:

It's that is what I said, no? And provided the link to support it.

No its NOT what you said, version 3.6 DOES support the camera and can
be downloaded here
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...jsp?ftpID=3560

And I am using it so I know it works. Enjoy. And to the poster
before you are so sure of yourself you should check first.