I Pulled the Trigger

Old April 5th 17, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default I Pulled the Trigger

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

Savageduck

Old April 5th 17, 01:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:35:10 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...
Old April 5th 17, 01:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...

Was I that much of an easy read?

I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
income. ;-)

Savageduck

Old April 5th 17, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

wrote:

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...

Was I that much of an easy read?

I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
income. ;-)

Well, I'll just remind you that I live in Las Vegas, and I'll add that
you are always welcome in my game. Even if it's full, we'll generously
make room for you...
Old April 5th 17, 06:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Savageduck wrote:

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

New toy! Yeay you!!! The expect proper reports you know... ;-|
--
teleportation kills
Old April 5th 17, 06:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

wrote:

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...

Was I that much of an easy read?

I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
income. ;-)

Well, I'll just remind you that I live in Las Vegas, and I'll add that
you are always welcome in my game. Even if it's full, we'll generously
make room for you...

The word about them Nevada State house rules laws have traveled the
earth. I you win to much then your cheating and to the BIG house you
go... Right? :-ppp
--
teleportation kills
Old April 5th 17, 08:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

wrote:

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

In other surprising news, the sun rose this morning...

Was I that much of an easy read?

I guess I better not start playing poker to supplement my retirement
income. ;-)

Well, I'll just remind you that I live in Las Vegas, and I'll add that
you are always welcome in my game. Even if it's full, we'll generously
make room for you...

The word about them Nevada State house rules laws have traveled the
earth. I you win to much then your cheating and to the BIG house you
go... Right? :-ppp

Not with poker, because you're not winning the money from the house.
They take a cut of every pot, so they don't care how much you win or
lose. If you cheat at poker, it's the other players you have to worry
about.
Old April 5th 17, 08:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

wrote:

[...]

Good to know... Play poker, not blackjack!
--
teleportation kills

Old April 5th 17, 04:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Savageduck wrote:

The stars have aligned with B&H inventory and my disposable income, so
I pulled the trigger and very soon I should have a shiny, new X-T2 in
my hands soon. Next will be glass to add to my XF14 f/2.8, XF35 f/1.4,
XF18-55 f/2.8-4, and XF55-200.

New toy! Yeay you!!! The expect proper reports you know... ;-|

+1.

I am anticipating delivery. For some reason B&H seems to have slowed
down on their shipping, and Fedex tracking has it scheduled for
delivery on Monday.

Savageduck