Is there an "issue" with the X-Trans sensor?

Old January 29th 17, 09:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

Default Is there an "issue" with the X-Trans sensor?

On 1/28/2017 9:29 PM, RichA wrote:
YOU be the judge!! Having little to no experience with Fuji, I have no idea.

https://petapixel.com/2017/01/27/x-t...omise-problem/

All very clever stuff, no doubt. I'm certainly happy with my modest X-E1
and a fair selection of glass. I tend to shoot raw but normally use the
JPEGs. I would wish for faster autofocus for action shots but I might
get an X-T2 some time this year.

I don't really understand why someone puts so much effort into using
hardware that they don't like. Perhaps he's being paid by the Bayer brigade.
Old January 29th 17, 10:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]