ping Sandman

Old January 21st 16, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

Default ping Sandman

On 1/21/2016 9:04 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 January 2016 16:27:21 UTC, PAS wrote:
On 1/20/2016 11:24 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:54:58 -0500, PAS wrote:

On 1/20/2016 10:06 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 January 2016 00:43:03 UTC, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 19, 2016, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

Last week you said you were thinking of visiting NYC. Please let us all
know which part of our East Coast. Few of us thought it would be like this:

http://www.weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-jonas-forecast
We have been warned. Jonas to hit the East Coast.
but he'll turn up on the west coast and tell you that you have the map upside down ;-)

And that there are no good restaurants.
We need to be pro-active and inform him in advance of where to go for
a good meal. He can try this for a taste of home when away.

http://www.aquavit.org/

Yelp, Sandman's travel companion, rates it four out of five so it must
be good.

Sandman can expect to drop about $700 for dinner for two (Chef's
Tasting, wine pairing, and a tip) at Aquavit, but the herring is
supposed to be good.

What's their slogan, "Arrive hungry, leave hungry"? Talk about small
portions. This place will do better

http://www.virgilsbbq.com/

Yes I can beter understand why some countries and cultures have obesity problems.

Everything in moderation.
Old January 21st 16, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:09:18 -0500, Tony Cooper
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:42:12 +0000, David Taylor
wrote:

On 20/01/2016 21:16, Savageduck wrote:
[]
What does swimming have to do with serving water in restaurants, or the
option of quenching one’s thirst with wine?

What does nay of this have to do with Digital Photography?

What does it have to with Sandman? As we know, Sandman does not like
threads to slip off-topic. We can't all get along swimmingly if we
don't follow the rules, and we don't want the rules watered down. If
we do, people will wine.

Whine not?

Eric Stevens